:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Carlos85G

'81 DMC DeLorean DMC-12

hell, I'd be happy even if he took more shots of the normal colored version of his delorean model. Yes, it looks that good.

Edited by Mr.Kocher

He would be happy if they will take more shots of the normal colored Delorean model

Who knows maybe I'll get round to doing a video this weekend on it. It may just be a copy of the one I did for GTA IV though.

No prob.

BTW Carlos, are you gonna leave the exhaust in even though the actual BTTF version of the DeLorean didn't seem to have them?

Edited by Shadowknight1

BTW Carlos, are you gonna leave the exhaust in even though the actual BTTF version of the DeLorean didn't seem to have them?

I'll leave them the exact same way Unversal left the real one: Tubes facing front.

I hope that we will see the BTTF Version soon :P

I like the actual DeLoreans but this one looks awesome ... I also like Tobie's DeLoreans but I'm sure that you can do better when I see your Time Train :P

Keep up the good work !!

All of the details on the car have been totally nailed by Carlos.

you missed a detail there ... yeah over there

That has been mentioned and taken care of :P Also, Carlos and Mike will make the Carcol an installable option. Meaning you guys have to edit the car's available colors yourselves :P Silver will be the ONLY color available by default.

Pink DeLorean here I come...

edit: just thinking here but can the time machine be carcols compatible too?

Edited by Rave

edit: just thinking here but can the time machine be carcols compatible too?

No, as carcols are used for something else on the time machines. SID on the driving cars, and the vents on the part II car in hover mode.

DeLorean is made out of stainless steel. Making it coloured means it's not stainless steel which means that when you time travel you explode and die with no chances of starting over from the moment right before you exploded and died

I dunno if we want to count this since it is the game and all, but the game apparently added a new gauge on the dashboard that appears to read the Mr. Fusion level. So maybe this could be worked into the BTTF2/3 DeLorean? I dunno.

newdeloreangauge.jpg

We're not doing any non-canon stuff. Lets' focus on the canon for the time being :D

That gauge is only present on the Game's DeLorean.

We're not doing any non-canon stuff. Lets' focus on the canon for the time being :D

That gauge is only present on the Game's DeLorean.

Even if it's technically supposed to be the BTTF2 DeLorean? :whistling:

Kidding of course, it's understandable Carlos.

Hey carlos, I wont bother or anything. Any idea on the percentage of the bttf delorean?

Hey this may be off topic, but this imaginary idea just came to mind. It's not true of course, but it seems to some what exist.

The forums already have ranks, but the modders on the internet also seem to.

1st class: Official Mod teams (including the bttf mod team, usually professional or close to professional)

2nd class: Add On teams (including the members on the site, usually unprofessional but still have some skill.)

3rd class: Skypokemon (the people that ask people to do things for them and act like they are either a part of an official mod team, or claim to be working on a mod, while they have no real skill.)

Like I said, it's imaginary but it almost seems really like this.

Edited by Mr.Kocher