Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Carlos85G

'81 DMC DeLorean DMC-12

Does it need increasing? It doesn't want to look like a moon buggy :P

I thought the stance it has now in IV looks pretty good.

That looks so great :thumbup: , now I realy wont to buy an new pc for this

As requested:

GTAIV2010-10-2600-35-20-69.jpg

GTAIV2010-10-2600-36-52-00.jpg

GTAIV2010-10-2600-37-00-94.jpg

For those who DON'T know, IV has a demorphing system. When a car has a collision, damage will be seen. so no need for custom damage models unlike VC and SA. IV does it for you.

WHAT DID YOU DO TO THAT POOR DELOREAN!!!!! (I know what you di, you pinned it against a wall and smashed it with a semi, but thats beside the point) WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!!! ROFL That poor car...I cant stand to see it in such sad shape! It makes me want to cry, even though its just a game. LOL

But Carlos, you did an amazing Job on this car, I am thoroughly impressed! Cant wait to see more! :D

Patrick

You were 2/3 right. I put it against a wall, and smashed with a semi...... AND dump truck :P

I had to since the Dump Truck is known as Biff.

To test what would happen with biff if he had an delorean?:P

I want GTA IV just to trash cars.

Lol, I have it, but I cant run it good, since me I dont have an CPU wich can handle it. If I set everything to low, I can play it.

I can't wait to see the BTTF version of this car in VC and in IV :o

My opinion is detailed and high-res models don't mix with old game engines too well...

I rather agree with that... I actually didn't have a problem with the model you guys have been using since 0.2d; hell, I always thought it was best looking one you guys had, save for the time machine.

I still have a few complaints, whether or not you agree with me, is up to you:

1. That rear wheel is still ridiculously huge.

2. The rear tail lights could be inset just a wee bit more.

3. It's mainly a pet & peeve but the 2 front turn signals should not be constantly on when the car is running, only when the lights are on at night should they be like that (going by footage of the actual car)

You gotta admit, that there is just something odd about the wheels. I just know that the rear is too big, it looks like a drag racing car...

If you look at a real DeLorean, the rear wheel is only a tiny bit bigger than the front and there is a bit of a gap between the top of the tire and the lip of the wheel well. Same with the front as well, actually.

I took the Liberty (IV pun) of attaching a few pictures to illustrate what I am saying.

Pay close attention to wheels' sizes and the gap between the tops of the tires and the lip of the wheel wells:

1981_delorean_dmc_03_m.jpg

Look at the Tail lights, they are a bit more inset at the top than the bottom:

1981_delorean_dmc_05_m.jpg

In this picture the Battery is turned on and the only lights that are on are the Door lights (without the actual lamps turned on) (I know the battery is on because without it on the door lights dont turn on when the door is opened):

1981_delorean_dmc_10_m.jpg

If you were to cut out the front and rear wheel from this picture and put them side by side, you will eliminate the enlargement optical illusion caused by the photo and see the true proportions:

1982_delorean_dmc_17_m.jpg

But by far, this is the best DeLorean Stance:

medium_2645588197_9cc884515a_o.jpg

Sorry for all my pictures and all my complaints, I just really want to see a DeLorean model with 0% wrong with it, a perfect model that no one will complain about, that looks EXACTLY like the real thing with no difference at all. That would be the ultimate car for any game :D

What I say isnt to offend you, I am just trying to provide constructive criticism to help you make the best product possible. ;) (please dont ban me)

Regards,

5dmc1