:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Carlos85G

'81 DMC DeLorean DMC-12

They just look a tad oversized imo, but looks fine other than that. I think most of the stuff can be blamed on VC though and not Carlos's model. I never did liked VC's wheel scaling thing. It looks fine here.

texture19.jpg

San Andreas also has wheel scaling. but not like Vice City. It could be better or worse depending on the model. I've had a model with regular sized wheels in SA and 3ds MAX but another model needed it's wheels scaled in SA even though it was right in 3ds MAX, AKA my F.L.A.G. Truck

i must say that is a brilliant model, i didnt like it at first, probs cause im used to the old one, but now its starting to grow on me, the only thing i dont like are the headlights, the textures look wierd, the detail is awesome though, keep it up! :thumbs:

But your FLAG looks great, so I thing that the DeLorean will maybe look better in SA than in VC.

That looks brilliant. My only complaint that its not out yet :P

No seriously it looks awesome can't wait to drive around liberty city oops i mean san andreas.

I don't get why people keep saying the wheels are wrong. They are the best feature on the car, to me.

The only problem I can see on this model of the DeLorean is the texture of the wheels ... It's too white for me :

in_game1.jpg

image001aj0.jpg

But apparently the problem is only on VC

SA does have wheel scaling, but 2 types. The first one is like vc where it resizes the wheel. The second one is where it just resizes the collision model of the wheel, but keeps the wheel scaled the same as it was in the modelling program.

Does the game maybe render the textures in an other way then the modeling program does?

Kinda evident in many of the shots, especially with the animated stuff.

Its also a very old engine. DirectX 8.0 is so old now.

I think the car is extremely AWSOME!!!!! WOW! At first before the pics were showde I thought this would be a pointless model, bu MAAAAAAAANN you guys shut my ass up. The only thing that I think needs work is the wheels. Thanks for the 2f update

Whill it maybe not an idea to ship the hole mod to SA? Since in my opion everything looks better in SA.

speaking of bttf parts, when the time comes and you start making the time circuits display, can you make each digit/light a separate mesh? I want to play around with swapping textures for the time circuits in my project to make it look like they work.

hey bttf mod team, I think you should make a vid on youtube for this model, since it's like awsome and it would give more faith to the fans of the mod.

I probably should have taken it through the car wash before taking the pics, but it's 3am here. I need sleep...