Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Carlos85G

'81 DMC DeLorean DMC-12

Well, it's time I make this public.

This is the new model (my v1.0) of the DMC-12 that will be packed with the next release, replacing the current 10-year-old DeLorean mesh.

Credit goes to the team, ProjectVixen.com, NoRoads.com, Offto55.com and the DeLorean Motor Company.

in_game1.jpg

in_game2.jpg

in_game4.jpg

And, this one will have, as an editable option, CarCOL compatibility.

in_game3.jpg

Mike will help me get more beauty shots later.

What do you think? B)

I can't tell if its really good cause im having problems on my pc :( I zoomed it up it looks alright I think its just the computer :(

Cant tell? Let me tell you. Its the best 3d DeLorean model you are ever likely to see in a game. All of the details on the car have been totally nailed by Carlos. He really has outdone himself on this car, and I for one am looking forward to seeing how the time machine versions progress.

DeLorean looks better than ever, awesome job, Carlos. But... Aren't the rims too bright? Well, in first two shots at least. Otherwise I think it's perfect.

My opinion is detailed and high-res models don't mix with old game engines too well...

Wow !!! That's great , nice work as always Carlos ! I can't wait to see the BTTF version of this DeLorean :D

I just think that you should try to add a reflection or something ...

Edited by Microman

My opinion is detailed and high-res models don't mix with old game engines too well...

No, but Carlos's isn't designed *just* for VC.

The only thing I would not prefer is the carcol stuff. I prefer it pure stainless steel and not painted on. Painted on reminds me of the 04 Delorean for some reason.

I know some people will rage and be like GIMME ME CARCOL BACK, RAWR

but I say, screw them. Deloreans are made to be stainless steel and not offered in many colors. I'd hate it if I go around a city and saw colored deloreans everywhere -_-

Maybe we could just add that AMAZING vinyl wrapping feature that Delorean Midwest is offering as an option for their deloreans? :lol:

</sarcasm>

AWESOME Delorean!!!!! I was waiting to see what you came up with cause I knew it would be great :) One small thing to add thou, it looks to me that the wheels are too big???