Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
TranceLikeState

H.G. Wells Time Machine For San Andreas

Angelo! I did it! So now you can make your HG wells TM mod! ;) Everyone, i just started getting into vehicles and this one proved to be a bit tough. I had to keep editing the poly's down until it finally worked. It's damn awesome if i do say so myself. Always been one of my favorite movies. It's about as detailed as the game will allow. So check this baby out! :woot_jump:

gtasa2010101514423474.jpg

gtasa2010101514425135.jpg

gtasa2010101514430209.jpg

" width="600px" height="361px">
" />
" width="600px" height="361px" allowFullScreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" />

i haven't seen the original film but the re-make was very good and i like the re-make time machine device better but your model is excellent Trace keep up the great work.

I wanted to do the same thing but with the recent time machine

I know X-D I'm just thinking about the anims ...

You should replace the VORTEX and not the BAGGAGE ... I don't know if you can replace the Vortex's engine by the big thing at the back of the machine ... :P ?

Anyway , nice work

Edited by Microman

The Movie Is On 734 on Cabelvision

Looks like it's time to get back to work. :D

Wanna ask, can the cylinder thing on the back rotate? Or can 'ya turn that cylinder into a (vehicle) wheel for me to use for the time travel sequence?

Hey, thats not a bad idea. I could easily separate the mesh and make it a wheel. I might have to move the dummy around. Did the baggage carrier only have 1 wheel? Cuz otherwise i'd have to try deleting any other wheel dummies.

Sign in to follow this