Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Palmfire

Lybian Chase at the downtown Mall, path problem

Hello,

I added follow line when player hit plutonium marker :

01EB: set_traffic_density_multiplier_to 0.0
In fact, mall is not a street. Vehicles musn't run over if don't park. In addition, mall is empty when Marty join Doc at 1:15PM. My path is used only to give a way to lybians vw. To add realism, we can add parked cars in the mall at day hours and delete this at night :
//When game is loading

014B: $myCar = init_parked_car_generator #MODEL_NAME -1 -1 1 alarm 0 door_lock 0 0 10000 at X Y Z angle 0

014C: set_parked_car_generator $myCar cars_to_generate_to 101

//At night :

Car.Destroy($myCar)

The day and night thing could be done by checks of the time...

say... half the cars go when it's like 7pm, then the other half vanish at about 9:30pm or something...

Then 9:30am half of the cars are back, and at say 10:30 the other half return...

^_^ I think I'm getting the hang of the whole scripting language... I wouldn't say expertise, or even above amateur... but... improving none the less :D

And those two ppl were from the Mighty Boosh

lol... it'd be awesome to be able to crimp... XD

^_^ I think I'm getting the hang of the whole scripting language... I wouldn't say expertise, or even above amateur... but... improving none the less :D

just keep coding.......It's fun :D

Edited by JohnyTheDotman

D'you still want the map ingame?

Then I could do it (easy ;) )

@Orgcon:

With which program did you made the radar of hill valley (except for the roads)?

EDIT: Finished :D

May I use your part of the map of HV, Orgcon?

Edited by Mini-Me

If you want, its not correct unless you corected it :huh: I did it using moo mapper

If you want, its not correct unless you corected it :huh: I did it using moo mapper

Oh, moo mapper...

I should look at the programs i've installed at least one time... :D

I already noticed that it's not that perfect, but I think it doesn't need to be perfect, so it is perfect ;)

The radar is done, now i'm working on the map in the menu... that's a bit harder...

If you look at moo mapper even closer you can see its got grid lines on the map, you just have to care fully cut out the map a bit at a time and lable each piece seperatly :D

That's what I did before I had to reinstall... good lord it was inaccurate, not to mention incomplete... I only had up to half way up HV, just enough for the carpark so I could work on the paths X)

Yeah, adding a map isn't as easy as one thinks :lol: a little off but close none the less;

1-1.jpg

In this one I'm in a ploughed field :P

2-1.jpg

Edited by Orgcon

Have you even tried reading the pdf? It might help! <_<

yes, i tried the pdf and the help --> shortcuts, and found nothing.

then suddenly god came to me and said: 'YOU SHALL PRESS 1 THEN A'(cant believe i missed that) and i tried it and it worked,

except now anytime i try to load the game i get a loud BONK with a U.E. and the game crashes.

i guess i need more help again

btw thx orgcon for helping!

Ok Edfake, all you need to do now is READ MY FIRST POST ON THE PREVIOUS PAGE and your all set :P Happy modding B)

so basically his post says delete some previous paths. The paths i would delete first would be the ones from the golf course.

yup. So the path to Hill Valley can be made?

yes......It will be more fun where there's a peds and cars.