:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Mtwarrior

SA Delorean Acceleration/Cooling sounds.

Just take it from the vc mod, but dont give it out, its in the vc audio folder somewhere

Its not our mod, its there, its like distributing there code ;), did you ask the youtube guy?

Who did you send a message? @our email-address? We get that much spam and that many questions asking for 0.2f's release date that at least I don't reply to these, I don't know about Mike though. The best place to get an answer still is the forum.

Just take it from the vc mod, but dont give it out, its in the vc audio folder somewhere

Good luck finding it with this description :D.

If you want to use the sound for something else, you can of course. However you may not distribute it without the permission of the author. Car sounds of the game can be found in the sfx.RAW file, however you need the audio tool to export them.

I'm the same as you Mini-Me, any emails asking for 0.2f's release date I tend to simply delete. All other questions I normally respond to.

Just to add, I'm sure we will get around to releasing the sounds for SA eventually, it's just a case of when - adding the full GNRL file to the installer will add a considerable size to it.

I'll pm you the audio file name so no one finds them and steals them

Edit. NVM you cant get pm's

sfx00294, sfx00401, sfx00402 and sfx00403 in sfx.sdt

those are them

Edited by TheCoolest2

Anytime ;)

F6 in sanny builder

I didn't think I repeated a question? No one said how to import the sounds into SA. Ok what Bank folder do the sounds files go in? And what do they replace?

SA.

besides, this topic is all about stuff from SA.

Erm, you misunderstood Grim. He asked littlewyan what game in SannyBuilder was set.

O no that wasn't me who asked about Sanny Builder. I wanted to know how to add the sound files extracted from VC (for the delorean accelerating) into SA. Found a app that extracts the SFX files from SA but they are in bank folders and not sure what files to replace in what folder.

Sign in to follow this