:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
skypokemon

Code Lyoko Mod

I started this topic because I am starting to make a mod of vice city to make it code lyoko, and I want to know if anyone here is a fan of the series and would like me to continue with the mod and please no negative comments.

I use to watch that show, and have to say the storyline is wonderful. I would definetly consider geting a mod like this.

Wow, another topic from you about a mod that goes no where in which YOU WILL ask other people to do it for you.........

code lyoko :rotfl::roll: this is bad find a real cool mod to build not a ..... like that

@ DK, what do you mean? Does this guy have a bad modding rep?

You have NO IDEA. In one month, like 6 topics on mods that went nowhere and he asked other people to do it for him.

What is your deal I am a great skin maker, and map placement artist, and starting to code and model!

So stop nagging me DK!!!

Your productive topic count is negative, prove your skills with something other than words

Hey if you can ACTUALLY do something then prove it. Otherwise I'm closing this topic. I and everyone else, expect to see progress at the moment a new mod topic is created. you have till 8:00 PM EST to produce something. that's 4 hours. get to it.

oh and one more thing, do not quote posts directly above yours.

Go DK!!!!! Keep the b**ches in check lol, jk. I wonder what his production is gonna look like? ....... If he's gonna make something at all......

EDIT: BTW DK, did this guy ever show any screen shots in his mod topics.

Edited by Mr.Kocher

What the hell is Code Lyoko anyways...

Nvm, checked with Wiki. Doesn't look that good if you ask me.