:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
skypokemon

Time Circuits Fix

In the movie when Doc turned the time currcits on there was a small delay before they came on the the plutonium gages came on, so would it be possible to have a delay in the mod before they come up on screen?

No that's not how it is in the movie they just needed to show how Doc turn it on, there isn't a delay they showed it because they need to show how the time circuits turned on in the lybian chase. As for the plutonium I believe the same case as with the TC

Edited by TheCoolest2

No that's not how it is in the movie they just needed to show how Doc turn it on, there isn't a delay they showed it because they need to show how the time circuits turned on in the lybian chase. As for the plutonium I believe the same case as with the TC

Here is video, Please note, there is a delay with the plutonium gages and the TC

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xj1UsUWaYZg

Edited by skypokemon

there was no delay that's just them showing the 2 things happening at the same time with different camera shots, just to show the watcher everything that is happening!

Exactly what Smallo said so no, the guys who made it are just stupid and though what you thought (not saying your stupid) ;)

Edited by TheCoolest2

ok for one Coolest, no need for caps lock.... and for 2 Skypokemon, BTTFHARDWARE is completely inaccurate in the functions of the TC system. He's basing it off on the first movie in which doc turned it on and each system loaded after the other. It all happens at the same time when turned on, but the wait time is so people can see what parts are turned on after the switch is "turned" as smallo said.

The caps lock was on because i was playing the game at the time and decided to see what was going on, I didnt shut them off, ill fix the post ;)

Do you not freakinn understand, they all turned on the same time, they just showed different camera views, to show you what was happening, your not getting it in the mod so too bad, make it yourself