Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
TheCoolest2

SA KING KONG

Probably many of you heard of it, just thought to show you guys and girls.

My god thats an old mod! One of the first ever made if I may add ;)

What, a skinny king kong?

That's just, just... No... <_<

Edited by Joe Statler

I know i dont like that part

So you posted it to show us how the guy can move CJ around and shoot at something irrelevant?

Edited by RG

Um excuse me I'm showing King Kong, second why do you need to look for problems you get everyone in p**sy moods, don't have something good to say don't bother

Everyone? So far 2 people merely, a low score, really.

Lol wasnt the music in the Knight Rider episode Knight Rider Halloween Knight

Michael: And you found a way to get it all huh? Kill the person ( i forgot the name) and frame you father Murder)

Guy: He should of retired a long time ago that business should be mind!

Michael" i suppose your sister was next huh, i wonder how you were plannning to get rid of Her

Guy: YOUR WONDERING DAYS ARE OVER KNIGHT

Edited by TheCoolest2

Everyone? So far 2 people merely, a low score, really.

Dude I agree with thecoolest2 you get every one in p**sy moods, the only reason why you don't p**s off others is because they avoid you because they see how you act with others. You don't p**s off others because you don't care to, it's because the others avoid you.

Ok everyone lets just calm down, calm down, I know Cpr, hay I know Cpr

Whats CPR?

I am calm, Iwas just agreeing with what you were saying about rg, and giving my thoughts of why.

Are you always repeating the same thought in barely different sentences when posting?

As I replied to Coolest, I ask simple questions, the way how people react on them is not my problem.

Did you just take that guy's wallet?

I repeat ideas in different sentences to make them clear. Many people, such as you, have to some times be told certain things numerous times to understand something. The forums can many times be like an algebra class. You have to repeat things to make sure every one gets the equation.

edit btw: I noticed, all your questions are about flaws and fails. You never ask a question that can have a positive answer.

Edited by Mr.Kocher

I got your point with the first sentence already. What came after the first sentence already made other points about yourself. I'm not answering my own questions, so it's not up to me to decide, whether the answer will be positive or negative. OK, let's stop stealing Coolest's skinny kling klang thread? - OK. See, positive answer and I answered the question myself.

Lol RG, alright everyone take your fight to PMing or MSN or whatever, give back me skinny king kong thing :P

I think he just took his wallet

Sign in to follow this