Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Mike

Back to the Future now in UK Cinemas!

What is better: buy the dvd / blu-ray or watch the film in a cinema?

It depends...

Want to get the best cinematic experience?, go to the cinema.

Want to be able to see it again without waiting for re-releases/screenings/matinees/TV re-runs?, get the DVD/Blu-Ray.

Of course, you can't beat the cinema.

Cardiff bay 2nite, me and the misses. Well prob be the only people in there which means piece from the youngllings :)

Apparently Odeon are showing the film for another week.

My only local cinema's are Vue though which are only showing it Sunday and Tuesday. I think I should be able to get to one more showing :D

Yepyep just got back from the odeon. The film is awesome as ever but better in Digital HD goodness and the cinema was surprisingly full.

Ohhhh man the Theater that is showing it is like 20 minutes away from my house in Apopka/Altamonte Springs florida thats my mall and the theater i always goto i cannot wait to go see it on the big screen!! @Mike ive been meaning to ask what part of UK are you from cuz i have friends that live near Somerset (i think i spelled that right lol)

Does anyone know if there gonna show the trailer on TV or you just go to the cineams Cause I am not sure if its gonna be in New York City, I want to make sure

Thanks grim, the best cinema in New York City by rating and people experiences is this one

http://www.yelp.com/biz/amc-empire-25-new-york#

Yelp is a good site

To bad its only playing during the day :(, It would be better during the night :D

Going on Saturday over to Charlotte with a buddy of mine. 2.5 hour drive, but well worth it in my opinion. After all, when is the chance to see BTTF again in theaters gonna come around again?

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=3179...p;id=1288134965

Going tomorrow to try and find his white shirt at Walmart, or something close to it. Get some suspenders too.

I think Back to The Future Part 2 will come to cinemas on Oct 21 2015 ( or before that date) because blu ray version might come out that date, plus they should give replica hoverboards away as a promotion

Woops my bad :uhuh:

We don't have to pre-order tickets right?

Cause it says order tickets

Edited by TheCoolest2

Sign in to follow this