Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Mike

Back to the Future now in UK Cinemas!

" width="600px" height="361px">
" />
" width="600px" height="361px" allowFullScreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" />

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=7i89w...U&vq=hd1080

So tonight I went down to my local Vue Cinema in Staines to see the first screening of Back to the Future. I gotta so it looks friggin' awesome on the big screen, and in full HD - so much detail in the picture (it's definately gonna help the mod once the blu-rays are released). It's also the only film I've seen where the entire audience applauded when the end credits started to roll :)

If anyone is in the UK, go see it if you get the chance, you've got 6 days left ;)

I went to the first showing at my local cinema and it was great seeing it on the big screen. There wasn't too many people there though, a lot less than I expected. I still enjoyed myself and it was the best film I have seen at the cinema in a long time.

WOW THEATERS IN NYC IM GONNA GO IN MANHATTAN DURING THE NIGHT!

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's in Burbank!!!!!!!! I'm so going!!! Burbank is my hometown and not to far from palmdale!!!!! This is awsome!!! Hopefully universal sudious will have an appifany and put back the ride.

Edited by Mr.Kocher

am i like the only person who isnt able to see it? sounds like everyone's rubbing it in :lol:

but i hope you guys have a great time seeing it!

@Mike: im sorry, this is off topic, but i need to speak to you about a "video" asap. thanx

So tonight I went down to my local Vue Cinema in Staines to see the first screening of Back to the Future.

F**k You!

I went to the first showing at my local cinema and it was great seeing it on the big screen.

F**k You!

WOW THEATERS IN NYC IM GONNA GO IN MANHATTAN DURING THE NIGHT!

F**k You!

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's in Burbank!!!!!!!! I'm so going!!! Burbank is my hometown and not to far from palmdale!!!!!

F**k You!

FYI: This post is made to express my jealousy, not to offend anyone.

Edited by Joe Statler

I'd like to agree with Statler, this place is nowhere close to getting BttF in cinemas.

Trying to get us jealous huh for people not in the UK, your like hahah they can't see it yet only I can I think I'll rub it in MUHUHUHA :P

Grrrrrrrrrrr

Mike did you see that trailer on tv or you only saw it on youtube I can't find listening's anywhere in NYC

Sign in to follow this