:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Mike

Back to the Future now in UK Cinemas!

But do you have to

OH MY f***ing GOD IT WAS FANTASTIC! Aesthetically, it looks magnificent, and then on top of that, it's Back to the Future. EVERYONE in the theater in Franklin Mills Mall in Philadelphia said "Where we're going, we don't need roads" then gave the film a standing ovation. I'm REALLY tempted to go see it on Monday too. Did anyone else get the free poster?

I got a free poster. Lots of applause, and packed theater. I'm sad that I didn't get to answer any trivia questions to win prizes (one of which was the card game) Sitting in the back FTL. The movie's so much more funny when theres an audience laughing with you at the same time.

I have to say, I'm happy that I enjoyed it as a movie, and not as a research project for modding.

OMG YES!!!!! I Just Bought the tickets today!!!! I'm gonna go see the October 25 performance at Universal City Walk.

Tommorow, Manhattan Here I come :D 7:00pm I wanted my friends to come but they always have a lot of hw >:(

I did it!!!!! I got the poster and saw it at city walk. Man every thing was beautiful.

Sign in to follow this