:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
MK3424

Multiplayer

I hope there will be a multiplayer feature in the game so that you can time travel with somebody else

Not possible in VC (yet?), SA:MP seems to be dead for quite a long time now.

but there was a bttf hill valley multiplayer game

for it to work proply special functions would have to be made for the scripting. like OnPlayerTimeTravel checks and stuff and that's not too easily acheivable, but it is doable. Now if you were to script it in SAMP it would require 5,255,474,400 virtual worlds thats for each minute of each day for 9999 years. Now thats 3,155,474,400 more virtual worlds than SAMP has but it's easily scriptable to only use a maximum of 500 virtual worlds by only sending users to worlds when they are required and not hogging an entire world to one minute.

So it's doable in SAMP but it's a b**ch of a job to do. Although we would have to get ourselves a cracked copy of SAMP where mods are accepted so we cna see all the special effects and everything.

Unless we use MTA where mods are server side and it should be doable in there too but i'm not as familar with MTA scriptign as I am SAMP so I have no idea about it.

NEVER? I might be willing to look into it and see what I can do if it's ok with the mod team. It would be a fairly difficult task but I might see what I can get done with MTA.

since MTA mods are server side, that means all people would have to do really is connect to the mta server, although they could have the corresponding models to reduce load time.