Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
BTTF Forever

BTTF: HV In 3D!!!

Recently I Have Been Playing BTTF:HV In Analgraph (Red/Blue or Cyan) 3D!

And Here's The Proof!

BTTFHV3D.jpg

NOTE: i had to take a pic with a camera cos screenshots wont work properly, and neither does FRAPS <_<

but still, its awesome, with a driver, and some classic red and blue 3d glasses, you can play all your favorite games in 3d!

they recomend at least ATI or Nvidia Graphics cards.

so heres the link to the site: http://www.iz3d.com/driver

1. download and install the driver (select FULL INSTALLATION when installing 3d types)

2. go to the I3D control centre, go to DirectX, and select "Analgraph (free)" and then beside it, select "Optimised (Red/Cyan)"

3. start your game, there will be onscreen instructions to show you what to do, you can set the 3d depth with Num + and Num - keys, and switch the 3d on/off instantly via the Num * key.

and wala! your time traveling in 3d!

and yes, i know using the red/blue glasses are crap, but if you would like to use polarized or active shutter, you can buy the iz3d screen for over $300 :D LOL

enjoy everyone, and hopefully if i get fraps working, there will be some HD 3D videos coming soon ;)

Edited by BTTF Forever

Sorry, but I hate 3D, it's a fad that will, hopefully, die soon. I guess it's cool if you like this stuff...

Edited by Indiana Jones

Wow 3D gonna like this! :D Pity i don't have 3D glasses <_<

why pay for a "new" technology (that was out in the 1838) just to look stupid. Also you got to laugh at idiots sat in front of their new 52 lcdledplasmaHD3D bollox with glasses on, when someone else walks in and wants to watch then they have to look at the mess because the kids (or dog) ate the spare glasses.

On a side note some people (like me) can't see "3D" on the telly because of my weird eyes so all I get is a headache.

I don't get the whole 3D concept anyways........ I mean what's the difference between "2D" and "3D" films like Avatar......

The depth perception. That's about it.

Although I really wanna see John Wayne's HONDO in it's original 3D form. I love the movie, but when they combined the two frames for the dvd release, some parts looks really blurred, out of focus, or just plain weird.

Edited by Joe Statler

3D is probably not gonna die, but evolve. Up to the point where we get holodecks.

Well 3d tvs with glasses is already old tech. Here a link for the next next gen tellys

http://www.pocket-lint.com/news/35422/3d-t...out-glasses-ifa

And as Imaster said they will evolve prob by adding more physical depth to the screen and projecting the image onto different layers to create depth. Eventually we will have tabletop holograpgic displays then who knows maybe evenutally holodecks, prob not in our lifetimes though

Edited by Dave27

I'll be happy if I have Great-great-grand children... no I won't be, I won't be around most probably.

I'll be happy if I have Great-great-grand children... no I won't be, I won't be around most probably.

Then freeze yourself.. that simple.

fry3.gif

yeah, i know there already making 3d tv's without glasses, and i also know that there releasing holographic phones (sort of like the holograms seen in star wars the clone wars) late this year, but its still 3d no matter which way you LOOK at it, LOL, but the plugin doesnt just do the old red and blue, it can do loads of other types of 3d, even the ones where you have to cross your eyes!

i know some of you don't like the 3d concept, i knew that not everyone was gonna like this, but i do know that 3d is here to stay, most film studios now (like Disney) are gonna do all there movies from now on in 3d, also there going back to "beauty and the beast" and converting it to 3d, and theres talk of "Anastasia" getting the 3d treatment too, and for the 100th anniversary of the sinking of the Titanic (2012), James Cameron is releasing Titanic in the cinemas again, in 3d.

so face it guys, 3D is here to stay, for now...

I agree with archer about the surround sound. You can get as many speakers as you want, but nothing beats the surround sound you get from good ol' fashioned noise canceling headphones.

hmm, i diagree, however noise canceling headphones are brilliant, nothing beats a home cinema with 5.1, or in my case, 6.1 surround sound, headphones just don't give you the same "feel" if you know what i mean, i know what some of you are thinking "sound is sound" right? well when your a huge cinema buff like me, that has to have everything perfect, you would understand, but i know many of you aren't, for example, i get p**sed off when movies are playing on tv and there not in there true cinema scope aspect ratio, and if theres a movie im playing thats in Dolby Digital, but its also in DTS, i wont feel satisfied until iv'e switched it to DTS, which has a better sound quality.

i know some of you would think "who gives a crap, it's a freaking movie, just watch the dam thing"

Movies mean a lot more to me than just entertainment, thats why to me, nothing beats the good old speaker and subwoofer, the way movies WERE MEANT TO BE WATCHED, in the good old cinema, and to me, 3D was part of that cinema thing, even though it started as a craze in the 50's, but it is important to me.

But i do respect that you guys think diferently, i just wanted to put in my opinion, :lol:

I only use surround sound to play Video Games with kick-ass soundtracks or awesome cutscenes and moments that deserve to be loud. Such as Kid Buu's Warp kamehameha in DBZ Budokai 3:

" width="600px" height="361px">
" />
" width="600px" height="361px" allowFullScreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" />

They used to say that TV will replace the theater. They used to say that Cinema will replace the TV. They said that Video will replace Cinema. Now they're saying 3D is here to change everything. Reminds you anything?

And that cross eyes 3D never works for me. Yeah, people love their 6.1 7.1 5.1 sounds. But you don't see it in every home. That is the eventual issue with 3D. Plus, it has no real benefit. OOOH! I can see that he's 2.5 feet away from the camera. It's not like HD, where it actually did something to improve. Same goes for when they make 2160p. It won't improve anything anymore.

I am happy with Stereo.

Ok, since stupid youtube doesnt allow you to use the new player with 3d support when you have a STUPID AD EMBEDED IN YOUR VIDEO WHICH YOU CANT TAKE OFF!!

use this link...

http://www.youtube.com/embed/RsOyIYuQjiE

and heres the original flash version, with no 3d support

the link will play the embeded video with different types of 3d supported, the embedded video here will only play in the cross eyed version (stupid youtube)

Edited by BTTF Forever

340x.gif

340x.gif

Edited by iMaster

Sign in to follow this