Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
BTTF Forever

My BTTF 3 Drive-in Scene in 720p HD!

I know i have done this video like a million times, but i have a brand new PC with an ATI Radeon 4350 Graphics card, i would have preferred Nvidia but there wasn't a PC there with one. so to christen my new PC, i made the first video i did for BTTF HV.

Watch in HD!

PS: i just realised today is September 2nd!! :o I SERIOUSLY DIDN'T REALIZE TILL NOW!!

Excellent!

Though...you could have used the Doc skin for like, the exterior shots.

Even so, it was really close to the actual film, so kudos to you! ^_^

thanks for replying, and yeah, i could have done it with the doc skin, its not that i was too lazy, its just that custom skins don't work for me at all!? i have been trying to fix this, but 0.2e just wont let me have custom skins, i had about 10 of them in there in BMP format, then i went to change skins and it only detects one, the default! <_<

LOL with the fence thing, i had to time that right! BTW if you play it step by step, you can see the delorean actually stops for 2 frames before the explosion of the wormhole! i remember 1 time i did that with RC delorean BTTF 3, and when it came back, it got lodged exactly half way through the fence! :lol:

PS: if anyone knows how to fix the skins problem, let me know, so i can make an updated video.

alright, here's a little step-by-step guide:

1 remember that the skins have to be bmp files

2 put them into the skins folder of your VC directory

3 start a new game

4 kill yourself somehow

5 now you can use the skins

by the way, how did you manage to make the firetrails go diagonally?

Edited by CJ O'Hummer

He crashed into the fence a millisecond before time travelling.

i could do that!

but i need the code to make another actor stand near me..

anyone have that?

Theres a program built for that, I forgot the name though. Something like "VC Movie Creator"

Im gonna use this when Marty runs up to doc, just spawn the marty model far from me at teh ct, like at the back, cut when i step in the marker, and it would look like it

http://bttfhillvalley.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=1802

Somehow we need him just to stay, and maybe turn and look at you by himself, I think there is someone in game that does that i forgot how to do that, or replace the dff model of the doc replace witha something not needed like a box thats near Una Roberto;s cafe, or a trash bag, or a tree, anything and place it there,

As for the fire trails to the side, Cj as RG said, hes correct, sometimes when reanacting the movie, i have custom location on so it look liked it changed the buildings, and i want it to go straight on the road not left or right during reentry, TTing, suddenly a car move you f**ker!, i hit him, spin for a 1/10 of a second, and time travel at like a 80 angle im like YOU IDIOT drivers out of no where

Complicated what I said i know :P just forget it

Sign in to follow this