Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
TranceLikeState

MK Vs. DC Characters in SA

Yo guys! I found someones ripped models from MK vs DC on the net somewhere and decided i wanted some of them in SA. Right now i only did the joker and green lantern. the lantern has some bugs in the shoulder area cuz the models come in a t pose and i was rigging them to a normal SA ped which isnt a t. I know how to rig them to a T now but anyways, how cool do these look?

gtasa2010082820420262.jpg

gtasa2010082820421073.jpg

gtasa2010083117383690.jpg

gtasa2010083117384398.jpg

Ahhhh DK. This is where your youth shines. Basically, Green Lanterns are an intergalatic police force, but instead of badges they have power rings. 1 lantern for each sector. To my knowledge earths first GL was Hal Jordan, then guy garner, then kyle rayner, and eventually John Stewart (the blackone).

For a full rundown, look here.

This models are f**k*NG awesome man ! great work , I think I saw Superman too

Yeah, someone did superman but his fingers are all long cuz they need to be unrigged. :P they are awesome but wayyyy high poly.

Ok, joker is available on gtagarage here.

I'm calling it Killing Joke Edition Joker since i read on wikipedia that the mk vs dc joker was based on killing joke joker. Comes with 4 weapons.

Weapon breakdown:

joybuzzer/brassknuckles

joker card/grenade

joker gun/ desert eagle

joker bomb/satchel charge

So check it out. :)

" width="600px" height="361px">
" />
" width="600px" height="361px" allowFullScreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" />

The Flash in GTA! Haha

" width="600px" height="361px">
" />
" width="600px" height="361px" allowFullScreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" />

As I previously stated these particular ones were ripped from the game by an unknown source. I have been converting the predator models from my avp2 pc game. The mk vs dc ones are a pain cuz you have to delete shreds of clothing and assign like 50 materials in the model with 1 texture. They look cool though.

Batman too!

gtasa2010110321305476.jpg

These models r great!!! :w00tdance:

Edited by Carlos_McFly

i agree with archer he needs to become a beam of light (like sonic can) and if you run into cars they should blow up from the sheer force hitting them. i mean like a car having the flash running like 600mph is going to survive in one piece.

Thanks! I know Archer, but I can't control it any faster! :P

Hey, if I could do that I would.

is Sonic faster than Flash, or same speed?

No, Chuck Norris is much faster than they two xD

He can cause his molecules to disintegrate by going beyond any speed.

DAMN, at least he's able to un-disintegrate his molecules

His body is going beyond any kind of speed, where it's going faster than the atoms of his body can stick together. If Flash goes too far into this speed, he will never be able to come back into exsistance. Flash also uses this speed to time travel.

SPEEDFORCE

With it he's more powerful than Superman, Green Lantern, or Wonder Woman put together. :P

I remember in the Justice Friends movie with Mark Harmon, that the flash saves the day by moving quickly in one spot. Forgot why though.

Sign in to follow this