Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
TWG

No! Oh, please God no!

You've got to be kidding me. This is now my Facebook status.

Or in the words of my best pal:

Edited by Indiana Jones

And that's how the world ended.

On the bright side, think how many new fans there will be for the original trilogy

There comes a time in a guys life when buying a gun is definatly the right thing to do. ;)

Edited by Orgcon

BTTF is one movie that should never be remade. Don't f**k with a good thing! And I don't even know who this Bieber kid is. You should never ever cast a Youtube star for any f**king movie, period!

It's like saying, "Hey, we're going to remake 2001: A Space Odyssey but this time let's have the 'What, What in the butt' guy play David Bowman, and the Tron guy play HAL." <_<

Edited by Joe Statler

No! No Don't do this to us! DON'T!!! My life will be ruined!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!! :cry2:

How bout if they did that we all commit mass suicide? ;)

It's like changing raiders of the lost ark..... wait a minute.... of course! change raiders of the lost ark, it's brilliant! We'll digitally replace all the guns with walkie talkies.

Also takes me back to the new return of the jedi and they put hayden christiansen in the end. :rolleyes:

WAIT! Lets remake the silence of the lambs with paris hilton and russell brand!

Edited by Trancelikestate

Are You f***ing Kidding me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I already hate this kid for sucking with music!!!!!!!!!! Now He's gonna take the role I've dreamed of having!!!!!!!!!! I'm a better actor than him!!!!! Have you guys seen his performance on Saturday Night Live!!!! It sucked.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1BeJZBSpiA

Look at This!!!!!!! How can this kid possibly play the role of a Rock N' Roll playing Marty McFly, especially since he only does Hip - Hop !!!??? I play guitar 5 x better than him. If he gets this role, I'm gonna kill him.

Gather round all, Mike has a story to tell.

Once upon a time, this is fake, the end.

somebody doesn't read past posts :thumbs: lol

even if they decide to remake it, it would definatly NOT top the original 3, ESPESCIALLY WITH BIEBER!!

robert zemeckis said "if Michael J Fox cant be in it, then theres no way of there being a BTTF 4" he said something like that, anyone who goes against what the director of the original says is pretty stupid...

There are 4 reasons Bieber can't star in BTTF at this stage.

1) Marty had a slightly commanding voice, which Justin, just naturally can't have.

2) Age.

3) Not half as athletic.

4) Will probably cause the movie's budget to exceed its boundaries, which will mean a box office failure.

f**k THat, I hate him he is only famous for his looks, do you notice that mostly all girls are his fans, that says something, I Hate him, he sings horribly, He will ruin the Back To The Future name because mostly girls would want to see him, not the movie, he better not be in it, :(, and I agree with IMaster said, and I hope what Mike said is true, but are they really making a Back To The Future Remake? I would like to see how it is.

Beiber is a Poser, he can't be in it

Edited by TheCoolest2

Sometimes it just helps not to know who Justin Bieber is.

Sometimes it just helps not to know who Justin Bieber is.

In my case, "ignorance is bliss". For the most part I don't believe that saying, but this time I do.

He's gonna take the role I've dreamed of having!!!!!!!!!!

I would shoot you and then myself if you ever did that

I'm a better actor than him!!!!!

And that's saying allot....

Exactly Female, likes him, :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Edited by TheCoolest2

I would shoot you and then myself if you ever did that

And that's saying allot....

So, what, I just said I would like that role, if they make a remake. My point was, even I'm a better actor than Justin Bieber, let alone a better Marty McFly. You'd be suprised how much I can relate to the character of Marty

McFly, if you knew me in real life, plus I'm also a real actor.

Sign in to follow this