:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
TWG

Back to the Future - Mind Heist (Inception Trailer Music)

http://www.facebook.com/v/1595905699381

"No! I refuse to accept the responsibility!"

I tried the best I could, I think it was pretty good having done it in Movie Maker AND having the audio overlap and stuff.

I mean, it's the first Mind Heist done to Back to the Future. =D

Edited by TWG

Thanks!

This will never hit YouTube though. Stupid Univ keeps deleting the audio tracks, so it's pointless now.

I liked it, showed it to one of my friends who's an Inception/BTTF freak, she screamed with joy, jumped on me and told me she loved me for this. So yeah, she thinks it's mine. Sorry man, but what can you say about women? ;)

I was expecting it to be Youtube poop, but that was pretty good considering.

This will never hit YouTube though. Stupid Univ keeps deleting the audio tracks, so it's pointless now.

You have to write in the desription I donot own the tracck or movie clips, its property of fUniversal or whoever owns it, like that

^ What Archer said.

YouTube has a content filter system. If you're video has something that YouTube recognizes is copyrighted (for example, a video with Back to the Future footage for more than 30 seconds, ect.) then it will either block the audio or take it down entirely, which at that point it's like, "Why bother?"

Well it works for many people including myself

No it doesn't. Your channel has simply not been found with illegal content yet. I could easly file a copyright infraction and it goes poof. But I'm not a dick.

Well my vid got audio removed and I reuploaded it with saying its not my property crap and it worked

At least Fox isn't as bad. I've had my Neon Genesis Evangelion Independence Day trailers up for over a year and nothing has happened. But then I've only accumulated less than 200 views for each one.

Edited by Joe Statler

It didn't work. They simply didn't find it yet. And once you get 3 copyright strikes your channel is closed.

Dam, thanks for the tip man!

Well it's up right now.

Good thing I'm a lowkey YouTuber. XD

Sign in to follow this