Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
delorean88lt

Kit's molecular bonded shell

Hey guys,i just want to show for ya a little thingy.

this called "KITT Death"

or it's mean a BUG of mod

bondedshell.png

he isn't bullet and fire proof.

Edited by delorean88lt

Well, if ya spawned the car without going in it, the shell won't activate. Like: Try shooting at all the parked KR cars with a rocket launcher without going in it. You'll see they'll explode :P So no bug, just coding.

And you need to go to the KR mod forum not in here: http://www.gtaknightrider.co.uk/forum/inde...21e00a5ce432422

Edited by Evil Morning Operator

Nope,when i get lost cops ,FBI shot on me and fire started with K.A.R.R.kinda don't finished mod

EDIT: But this mod create "K.I.T.T from this site and also delorean88us"

Edited by delorean88lt

Hmmm, sounds like you did something the wrong way :P I don't have problems at all. But again.

Go to the KR forum for this: http://www.gtaknightrider.co.uk/forum/inde...21e00a5ce432422

Oh and keep in mind it's still in the production fase, with that I mean the mod.

Edited by Evil Morning Operator

It sounds like the car spawned without KITT's code, I mean KITT is spawned in any other method other than the original spawning script coded by Del. I'm guessing you used a different spawner, perhaps a trainer? The KITT spawn code -- the right one -- should execute the core codes of KITT during or after spawning, like the immunities code which gives KITT its molecular bonded shell ability. You don't just spawn KITT.

Or perhaps you're using a CLEO script that alters car properties (the immunities).

crouch (c key by default) and sprint (space key by default) at the same time, then using the yes/no commands (y/n keys by default) to cycle through the vehicles names, and action (Tab by default) to spawn it.

it's from da readme

YES,it's CLEO,and i saw all files i dont see anything bad.

i never pick up KR from park

Sign in to follow this