Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Microman

Orbital Frame Jehuty UNSF

I'm working on the model of the Jehuty , the principal robot from the games "Zone Of The Enders" and "Zone Of The Enders , the 2nd Runner" :

It's still a WIP model ... :

JehutyRearLegs.jpg

( I have to work on the legs )

Just to see it InGame :

OrbitalFrameJehutyIGWIP.jpg

3ds :

Jehuty3ds.png

OMG! I so want that...

The anime wasn't bad either. Just don't watch the English dub.

I want one too, walk around as a giant? Or is it have to be scaled? Looks cool, imagine that was real, outside playing catch or suddenly a giant robot comes out of no where and picks you up, what th- *boom*? holy s**t, is that robot suppose to be a villian or a good guy? Very nice work!

Thanks, for the moment this is a map , but it will not be a ped obviously ( 80 000 faces )... I'll see ...

You couldn't make it as a ped even if didn't exceed the limits, cause it would appear to be walking slowly for its size. Which is one of the problems with the Jurassic park mod, all the big dinosaurs appear to be walking on the spot.

The best thing you should do is seperate all the limbs and moving parts from the body, and in Cleo use the "attach object to object" opcodes and animate it in cleo, thats how all the other robot mods are done.

Just like the Metal Gear Rex/Ray Mods, and there was also a guy who made a load of cars join together into a bi-ped and made it dance :lol: Can't find the video though :(

Edited by Orgcon

I'm working on the model of the Jehuty , the principal robot from the games "Zone Of The Enders" and "Zone Of The Enders , the 2nd Runner" :

It's still a WIP model ... :

(Pic)

( I have to work on the legs )

Just to see it InGame :

(pic)

3ds :

(Pic)

I hate to sound like a complete n00b, so I'll try not too... I'm not exactly familiar with Zone of the Enders, but isn't that a Game or Anime of some kind?

Edited by Ecto-1c

I hate to sound like a complete n))b, so I'll try not too... I'm not exactly familiar with Zone of the Enders, but isn't that a Game or Anime of some kind?

It was one of the first games that was released for the PS2. Then the second game incorporated anime cutscenes. Then there was an OVA called "Zone Of The Enders Idolo" and a series called "Zone Of The Enders Dolores".

Edited by Joe Statler

@Joe: Thanks, that was all the info I needed. It was short, sweet, and to the point. Google tried giving me a darn novel worth of info. But you summed it up nicely.

is Jehuty itself a sex joke or symbol or something?

Yeah it looks like but it's just the c**kpit , don't worry X-DD

@Joe: Thanks, that was all the info I needed. It was short, sweet, and to the point. Google tried giving me a darn novel worth of info. But you summed it up nicely.

You should try to play this games ! Z.O.E. The 2nd Runner is the best I think and the story is awesome

I don't know ... I just wonder how Ryosuke made the robots from MGS ...?

It depends, do you want it to walk and be animated like MGS or do you want it to fly and not be animated like the Gundam mod? ;)

A combination of both would be nice but you'd have to make it switch between models cause the walking animated one can't have a vehicle involved or the animations wont function properly, instead of walking forward it would tilt forward if you catch my drift.

Well in the Z.O.E. games it doesn't exactly walk. Only time that you see the legs actually move is in the middle of a battle. Other than that it drifts forward just like you said.

Ahh, so Gundam mod it is then? Just use the hydra to make it move.

I only ever played Z.O.E when it first came out which was a while ago, so I'd forgotten what it did.

But still you'd at least want its arms to move during a melee attack right?

We'll just have to make a N.G.E EVA mod for the MGS mod style animations :P

Well in the Z.O.E. games it doesn't exactly walk. Only time that you see the legs actually move is in the middle of a battle. Other than that it drifts forward just like you said.

Yes the Jehuty only flies . I never saw this Gundam mod o_o

Yes the Jehuty only flies . I never saw this Gundam mod o_o

Its not great.

Infact, its bloody awful! :mellow:

Edited by Orgcon

Yea, but those controls would work great for Jehuty. As long as Micro can animate the legs to sway back against the wind.

I'm not an animator ... I can't do that ... That's why wr need an animator for this kind of thing ...

Sign in to follow this