Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
TheCoolest2

BTTF Marathon

Yea, tell that to the people at paramount that upscaled Star Trek: TNG just so it could be on DVD.

itv is the worst for censoring they cut out the best parts just because for example when marty says lets see if those b*****ds can do 90. it cuts that part out you still get the tt but the comedy of that scene had its heart pulled out.

its like the hollywood remake of the hitchhikers guide to the galaxy was dreadful they put in the jokes but left out the parts leading up to the jokes which made the jokes funny.

AGREED!

Just for the people that may watch the part they don't have or can't buy, the marathon will be starting tommorow night at

8:00pm - 10:30pm On Nick@Nite, The Geroge Lopez after :D :D :D :D :D

Then Tuesday Part 2

Probably at 8:00pm

Part 3 on Wednesday(I'm recording that one) :D

Starts at 8:00pm

Have Fun :P

Rediculous things they replaed Words with

Jesus Christ Doc!

Jesus Louis Doc,

holy s**t!

Holy CHEEZE

There are more I dont remember everything

They cut some parts out of the movie for some reason

I really got mad when they cut out the whole LYBIAN CHASE, They should them driving towards them shotting, the marty jumps in the delorean, doc is dead already, then they cut the chase out only like 3 scenes are left, 2 of lybians chasing marty, HOLY CHeeze, lets see if these b*****ds can do 90, and they muted the word Terrorist for some reason,even on the letter that Marty writes to doc, they "erased" terrrorist off it, it just says you will be shot, :uhuh:

Sorry for all the posts, just want people to notice

Edited by TheCoolest2

As for part 2,

I believe Biff said Your dead you little Son of Cheeze, I think he said that couldn't tell

I don't remember any others, Indiana, remember anything?

Well it didnt sound like b**ch, sounded like cheeze, cause i put the dvd one on and it sounded like b**ch on the dvd, <_<

Edited by TheCoolest2

I was thinking they would probably repeat the movie again, they did, I saw BTTF 2 at 3/4 of the way finished, then fell asleep :P

Tonight is BTTF Part 3 at 8:00pm

Be there or be square :D

Watch, N@N is going to be whores like Comedy Central and run them OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER again until everyone is so sick and tired of watching them they'd rater fall off a bridge into a pool of hot coals.

lol

Sign in to follow this