Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
TheCoolest2

BTTF Marathon

On Nickelodeon, you know, channel 33, thats on Optimum cable, 733 for HD, there will be back to the future part 1-3 on August 25th 2010, in case any of you wanted to watch it, lol, also it has a marathon on ABC family every 1-2 months, channel 49, as said in my other post, bttf all over the place for me, I finally got bttf out of my head, I'm watching George Lopez and went to commercial, suddenly, I see the delorean time traveling, Doc screaming 1.21 GIGAWATTS, the only source of 1.21 is a bolt of lightning they show the clocktower lightning then the delorean hitting the wire, where we are going we dont need roads, the year 2015? etc... Its Nick@NIte so it will be at the night time, just to let you guys know! ;)

Edited by TheCoolest2

Actually my mistake it starts on August23,and each part is each night! ;)

I don't wanna sound like an ass, but it isn't special for BTTF to be on anymore. I was just visiting a friend a few days ago and I saw BTTF on USA Network channel. and it's always on Sy Fy (Sci-Fi, for us old school watchers.) Not too surprised to hear that it will be on Nick... Especially with the game coming this christmas, someone out there is wanting to build a fan base.

I know but in case someone doesnt have the dvd they could watch it, I don't have BTTF 3 so I'm gonna record it on a dvd

Even still, if someone didn't have the DVD, and assuming they have internet access from a PC (if they're here, then they most likely do) then they could just dl a torrent of BTTF or something. Better than watching it on TV... commercials, ick...

or they would just wait until October 26 for the new box set to come out. I won about 5 copies of all 3 BTTF movies already and I am still getting the new boxset when it comes out, even the blu-ray version although I don't own a Blu-Ray player.

One second I look at the page I refresh bam what is this a war zone lol

I've seen worse Coolest.

I know ABC Family will randomly show all 3 together, or will just play 2 or 3 at random times.

Yah ABC does that every 1-2months I've seen worst too ;)

I know JK, back to the topic

In the 90's. They always refused to play part 2 on regular TV. They always w**re 1 and 3. And I noticed each station censored the s**t moments differently. Some do the no sound. Some use the redub. Some just cut the moment.

I notice that to, Doc what happenes to us in the future, do we become JERKOFF;s or something I'm like I thought he said as**oles then I realized ;)

George Lopez! ;)

Nah, no war zone, me and Rave r just playin, lol

yeah, but everything is still my business ^^

Whatever you say, dude.

EDIT: Anyway, kinda on topic: This kinda fits with the topic... When blu-ray BTTF comes out, will tv networks show the blu-ray versions as marathons instead of those dvd remakes?

Edited by Ecto-1c

o i c, i didn't realize that... I thought maybe ppl converted them the High-res themselves, lol

Probably

Sign in to follow this