Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Lavaxor

My clocktower 2015

It's accurate because IT'S the BTTF Team's work ( texture ) X-D I don't say that Lavaxor stole this textures , maybe he had this textures from "someone who hacked DK's Mediafire Account" ( I will not say who ... ) ...

People I'm not a liar, I can honestly say these textures were drawn from the movie Back to the Future I have witnesses, I'm telling you honestly ... :(

ok, maybe it was too much saying you stole them. But where your source is did steal them. I can post these textures right now if I wanted too. But I can't because they will only become available for .2f

I will compare them! They do look like the team's, I recognize them because i watch the changing buildings all the time

d4b6a57179f9.jpg

de63fc05b618.jpg

599759b46438.jpg

so all the people I went to bed let'll look around tomorrow?

and by the way the video window sills, and I have drawn these sills and the door just painted and the inscriptions on the wall no

Edited by Lavaxor

You now publish my texture?

It's not your texture so knock it off. To write a personal message go to the profile of the person you want to write to. and look for the "send a message" under the personal photo which by default is a green guy with brown hair and no face.

ok so you're clear on the charges of every building BUT the court house. I forgot I gave Indiana the my textures. but they still sucked anyways.

Euh guys, he's kinda right. Look: http://www.gtagarage.com/users/profile.php?M=280992 the guy who he tooked it from was banned from gtagarage and his group is stated as: BUSTED! So it look like he stay's a liar, but some things are right.

My Suggestion: Bann him if he stay's telling it's his.

And so here it goes: Regulars will know how I often respond, be prepared for a surprise.

Recently, I saw a 1955 model and thought to myslef: Jesus, they're stealing my stuff. After I calmed down I realised it wasn't mine. We're all trying to model the same thing from the same source so they're often gonna look the same. it's just a sad state of affairs when all they can come up with is a bundle of sh*t.

DK, your right that is my glass texture, christ knows you've seen it enough, and if it's one texture it's possibly all. Looking at this 2015 version it's clear that it's dodgy, the courthouse front is just a compilation of pics from the movie. (Hint: it has a reflection).

I don't know how to get this through to some of you morons. This isn't just a little bunch of models I make, it's personal work. And every time one of you little f*ckwits try to steal it and get away with it as your own, I start to reconsider my place here.

I started off doing this for myself, I can easily go back to it. The only ones that will suffer is both you and this mod.

So there you go, fair warning: do you wanna p**s around stealing sh*t and get nothing or do you wanna just hold that bladder and wait.

Lastly, the next f*cker that steals ANY of my work will feel a ton of bricks upon them.

So people are right I will not argue with you, let's close this topic and more to her not to return not when? but my final word is this - Textures shops I downloaded, and the courthouse, I do not know where my friend took the textures he told me that he kept on drawing no need to ban me ( :(

Вот ты видишь что они разные , а эти люди НЕТ ! напиши на англ

Edited by Lavaxor

I just wanted to share with you all yet live in a different time, especially with the Americans and all others interested to communicate, and you fell on me ...

and I still have windows and doors do not stick out, and simply painted ...

You guys never heard of the translator, oh wait you do. Somebody could still stole the texture even if they're not completely the same. So please don't think you could say something in secret by talking in your own language.

So I still say:

"Bann"

Reason: "Keep saying stolen stuff is his or his friends."

Edited by Evil Morning Operator

Excuse me please use a translator from Google and perevidite us here what you've transferred, I can write what he had written and what I have written in their native language to you is clear?

я думаю они разные

Вот ты видишь что они разные , а эти люди НЕТ ! напиши на англ

Wama- I think they are different

Lavaxor- Here you see that they are different, but these people NO! Write to the English

They are the same, the reason they are different because the teams has a different .dff, so it looks different such as the top of the ct, I hope those aren't my teams Textures :P I think i know your friend who did this with you, like me find his youtube channel and vid of this

okay so people I do not know where my friend took these textures so sorry

Can't find the vid he had 1985 textures, and 2015 ones like the ones Lax showed, and he had a changing code for them, I was thinking that was my code from the 2015 Hill Valley Square Add on, i posted my code there for help at the beginning of the 8th page, but i removed it a week or two ago because I suspected he stole it

Lavaxor give us his name please? and a link where to find him or something we can go on to take care of this.