this is my version Clocktower 2015

screenshots:

d4b6a57179f9.jpg

de63fc05b618.jpg

599759b46438.jpg

Well, how bad or good?

P.S. Sorry my bad English

Edited by Lavaxor

I took the basis for the texture of the video version 0.2f, and my friend helped me to draw it), I have a 1955 clocktower, I can upload pictures ...

P.S.Sory my bad english )

Your english is FINE, and its a great clocktower texture

Hey, where did you get those textures? The brick textures are from an older version of liam's clocktower as is his window texture. I thought I saw a similarity. Now where did you get them? Actually all those textures are his. Even the pillars.

BUSTED!

( Take a look to the last picture , it's the "Ruth's Frock Shop" , right ?)

Edited by Microman

Damn straight BUSTED!!! I have already reported you and your pics to LGisby and Mike for confirmation. May God have mercy on your soul!!!

SON OF A b**ch!!! Those are MY TEXTURES ON RUTH'S!!! And they were never released but stolen . So I'm guessing Fusion or leo_Dragon is behind this......

He could of used snipping tool on Win 7 that lets you take a section of any part of the screen and take a shot of it, like a pic, I tried to do that once with the clocktower video so i can put copies of the ct in 0.2e and put different textures and then put them in different areas

So people stop! not those who did not give me the texture, my friend drew them himself his name Max (he Russian) and texture of shops I downloaded from the site with a very long time that

um you are a liar. Those are Liam's textures. so quit defending yourself. And I would know. I textured ruth's myself and I deal with Liam's Models every day. So I know his textures like the back of my hand.

Listen, I will not make excuses, I'll tell you what the texture of shops and all that I downloaded from the website (I forgot what then write), and about the courthouse texture RUSSIAN did my friend who has not any relationship to this site!

you really think Liam is going to care? He worked far to hard on those textures to to have someone take them from him.

Lavaxor, want to prove you just took them from the video?, then show the texture images here. Else, someone's gonna get the BanHammer...

Mike , thanks for the fact that you defend me, it's the texture of my friend

I saw the video and then a friend gave him a look and he decided to paint your texture, or rather do like how you drew it with images from the film

hmmm for some reason I still don't believe you... could it be because my textures weren't included with that mod?