:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
TranceLikeState

Official Jurassic Park Mod Thread

Ah, well if your that lazy just get a fresh install and open teamviewer and i'll install it for you. :P takes me about 5 minutes.

i play with your mod even if it's complicated for instal it the mod is very good you do a great job ^^

Ah, well if your that lazy just get a fresh install and open teamviewer and i'll install it for you. :P takes me about 5 minutes.

Thanks,i might do that. And cba; i know the a to mean asked not arsed.

lol there must be programs to make this awesome mod smaller! Theres this really good one but I can't remembe what it is.

Yes! Actually Mike should be helping me out with that soon. Expect it hopefully in a few days? Mike could tell you better now. I had to send him a list of all the dino sounds and where to put them. So the auto installers size should be drastically reduced. You'll still have to run map cleaner first though :P

Yay that'll help. Save us time rather than faffing for an hour only for my SA to crash (I think i've reinstalled it too many times with different mods over the years now it dosen't like any!. Yes I may need a clean and fresh HDD and start again from skratch)

Haha, thanks DK. Indeed it is. I take breaks from my projects. Wish i had a large amount of progress however this isn't bad. I have been waiting for mike to configure an auto-installer to reduce the size and make it easier to install. After awhile i decided to make a SAMI version that essentially makes the install process a breezy 4 step process but does not unfortunately reduce the size. So new easy install version released for anyone interested.

Also JPOG uses dead dino textures for the dead dino's in the game, and there is a cheat to switch those to defaults. I thought it would be fun to use those textures in the mod as well for a zombie dino add on type thing since all the popular games have them :P This add on is posted on the site as well.

http://www.moddb.com/mods/jurassic-park-operation-andreas

gtasa2011051121284248.jpg

gtasa2011051121202545.jpg

Also i added NVC and changed the col data on the island models to match the textured surfaces. Still waiting for mike to do an installer for that for me. He's a busy guy though so i may just use SAMI for it as well. SAMI does strange things sometimes when adding files to the img archives, so no guarantee it will work although it is working quite well for the mod installation.

Funny how evilraptor and evilrex immediately began developing their own mod when they found out mine was so close to being done. Almost as if it were out of spite. Especially since evilraptor and i were once cool until they started stepping all over my toes. Guess i shouldn't expect anything more from a couple of teenagers though. From what i hear they experienced a bit of a data loss. Funny how karma works. The work they did was looking good to. Now it sits there as abandoned as Isla Sorna itself.

In the future i hope to have them fully rigged and animated and the work i have been doing on other mods toying with anims will surely help. This is by far the most popular mod i have ever done. It's been uploaded and rehosted on countless different sites and all in all has been downloaded about 40,000 times! :D I will still happily accept help as well.

Edited by Trancelikestate

This Mod looks incredible! Is there any work still being done on it? Ever since I was 11 I always imagined what it would be like to take that helicopter ride to JP!

Are there any plans to have a "tour mode" where you get to see all the dinosaurs in their paddoxs before everything goes to hell?

Will the Aviary from JP3 be included as well? (even though it was on Sorna)

It'd love to be able to tour the visitor center, see the gift shop, the embryo cold storage, the amitheater Mr. DNA show, and the control center!