:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
TranceLikeState

Official Jurassic Park Mod Thread

Please tell me that you are going to have the original Jeep in the mod? I love that jeep from part one... Makes me feel really young all over again... Back when things were simple and most boys then only cared about Dinosaurs... lol, Childhood memories.

Of course it'll include the jeep.

So i need to make the rims red and add an 18 in the stipe on the side? what else?

I think only you ronnyboy will be picking it's details apart like that. :P it's no TM Delorean. :P You gotta admit the new one is better.

Fenders need to be red where the stripe is.

Lightbar needs to have square lights

Needs Sahara Rims and Seats

Hood Logo Needs to be bigger

And you need 3 jeeps, each with differnet light bars and numbers.

And yes, it is better, but needs work.

Actually the model changes. it sometimes has a top, and sometimes has lights. Oh well. Maybe i'll fix it more at some point here.

Balloon Ride in game!

gtasa2010081114334429.jpg

gtasa2010081114335518.jpg

gtasa2010081114344948.jpg

gtasa2010081114350032.jpg

It doesn't function, the balloon does nothing as yet, but maybe i'll tinker with it in the future.

Would be so cool if ya exally managed to make that work later on :D!

Nice work(exporting and changing it)!

Planning on making the island aswell :innocent: ?

Edited by Evil Morning Operator

I don't fall under the talented part, but I can knock you up....

enough said lolz! :roll:

i made a whole new island. :P

islandr.jpg

It's about 2/3 the size of the SA map.

nice, your obviously going to split it into a fair few different objects? probably around 50 atleast. It still looks abit square. but looks nice though. I'm willing to help out with the sketchup modelling of the map if you like. Like roads and tree's and stuff. Give me a PM if your interested in abit of help!

I guess the other 1/3 could be for making Red Rock Canyon State Park (archaeological dig site). Or maybe not.

Edited by Joe Statler

It's actually 100 different pieces. Ton of damn work.

Here's pics of the picnic area and kiosk in game!

gtasa2010081118373234.jpg

gtasa2010081118375398.jpg

gtasa2010081118381742.jpg

gtasa2010081120332473.jpg

gtasa2010081120335943.jpg

Better making it the hotdog stand, is easier to make since it's only the person, but then the sign of the hamburg won't fit, hmmm nevermind my idea.

Hey could you perhaps make it so that the person in the Kiosk can give drinks aswell, kinda like the sprunk machines?

Oh btw, are you planning on making those yellowish stone's to be the road except for those dirt tracks? Would fit better in my opinion.

EDIT: Oh and please let the KIOSK word light up at night, looks like some lights to me, and it would give a cool impression.

EDIT2: Oh and thanks for the awnser ;).

Edited by Evil Morning Operator

wow, this really is coming on really well so all three islands will hopefully be there. Will the Airstrip in Jurrasic Park 4 I think be there?

I hope the makers of the original game don't sue you for copyright infringement. Because they'll end up wasting such a great effort for resurrecting their own game. (who will be the evil one here when this happens? ;))

Keep up the awesome job Trance.

Thanks guys! sweet ideas!

It's tough to sue a guy who has nothing. especially when it's all non profit. :P

Yo guys! Busted my hump today! :P Got a new Way bettter welcome center, changed the format of the park, new safari and jp bathrooms too. made a video, take a look!

I think it looks way better. Lots more MED work, so keep that in mind. Pics too.

" width="600px" height="361px">
" />
" width="600px" height="361px" allowFullScreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" />

gtasa2010081222054615.jpg

gtasa2010081222053617.jpg

gtasa2010081222060939.jpg

gtasa2010081222063954.jpg

gtasa2010081222075548.jpg

gtasa2010081222082435.jpg

Thats looking brilliant so far. I think where guna need the helicopter with the JP livery too please or just a maverick skin for the time being

Actually, it's gonna have to be an Ingen heli.

Also, don't forget that the back tire doesn't have a cover, only the red rim tire :P

it made me get out my old copy of operation genesis and now I have ben playing it for hours :P Looking forward to this mod.

Well, i am not sure abut this french kid who i thought had turned the mod over to me basically. Evidently he wants to add some new models and loves to post max screenshots? I feel like were on 2 different pages. I may be splitting off and creating a different page for my mod. Kinda sucks for 2 different people to be developing the same mod and working totally independently.