:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
TranceLikeState

Official Jurassic Park Mod Thread

Yo guys! I haven't had a whole lot of time for modding lately. Kinda sucks. Anyway, My new island is in game. Still needs a few trees and a little more MED work. Lots of other models yet to be converted. Made a Dr. Grant ped and a taser shotgun today. Check out these pics and vids. The first release is not far off. Consider it a version 1 release. I also would be glad to accept help from the many talented people here as well if anyone's interested. I haven't created the map and radar for the new island yet, it's the last thing. Also heres some pics of a couple different Dino skins for the raptor and trex. Feel free to discuss. I took over the Breakout mod over at moddb so that will be it's official page for now, and will include a download soon. Long live the JP mod!

:bouncey:

" width="600px" height="361px">
" />
" width="600px" height="361px" allowFullScreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" />

" width="600px" height="361px">
" />
" width="600px" height="361px" allowFullScreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" />

gtasa2010080414304990.jpg

gtasa2010080414313327.jpg

gtasa2010080414353556.jpg

gtasa2010080521564104.jpg

gtasa2010080521481395.jpg

I also would be glad to accept help from the many talented people here as well if anyone's interested.

I don't fall under the talented part, but I can knock you up an installer in NSIS if you need it.

that remind me old jurrasic park game on the mega drive you can play dr grant or the raptor XD . very good work Trancelikestate

Thanks guys. And yeah Mike, that would be awesome. It'll have to work in conjunction with map cleaner though. So maybe run map cleaner, then run the exe? It would be awesome though cuz otherwise i'll have to make a video tutorial cuz so many people don't know how to install mods. And Mike, are you sure your not talented? :P

And yeah angelo, you can play as a dinosaur or a human. Kind of a homage to the original game which zero mentioned.

That's cool, should be easy enough to get NSIS to run the map cleaner first. And no, I have no talents whatsoever :P

Haha! Well coming up with the idea for bttf mod takes some imagination, which i consider talent. :P

I didn't start the mod :P Keeper, delorean88us, and Carlos did.

Oh, and DK...

Yea you don't deserve to post that pic since you are not a DBZ fan

HAHAHA Mike.

Yeah he did. I am doing this mod as a homage to their original work as well.

and I used to have a jurassic park mod aswell. I handed over my work to hscitpe, I think, Or maybe it was someone else.

Looks awesome Trance I'm enjoying to see the progress

I can re-texture your jeeps to look like JP Jeeps if you want. Yours seem to be very far behind (no offense), and maybe you can use the YJ's from the BTTF mod. I have the text, colors, and photoshop to work on it if you need it.

Edited by Ronnyboy

Appreciate it. But in case you didn't notice they already were textured that way. And alo, i got a new jeep anyway. no one liked the old one. :P

gtasa2010081000033814.jpg

gtasa2010081000034862.jpg

Hahaha!

These models are all being ripped out of Jurassic Park Operation Genesis Mike. They do require lots of work though which i am doing in 3ds max.

Oh except for the actual land, i did that in sketchup cuz i like it's smoove tool. ;)

Thanks! yes i will eventually. Although when you shoot the big dino's if you lock on it still kills them. And yes animations eventually too. ;)

Appreciate it. But in case you didn't notice they already were textured that way. And alo, i got a new jeep anyway. no one liked the old one. :P

http://a.imageshack.us/img841/470/gtasa2010081000033814.jpg

http://a.imageshack.us/img826/8827/gtasa2010081000034862.jpg

Still very inaccurate, if you want some resources for accuracy:

http://www.jurassicparkjeep.com/