Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
daangelo29

DMC-13 DeLorean

I think everyone should know by now that the DMC-13 is gonna be removed from the mod as an extra. I wanna ask what will happen to the DMC-13 model K1092000 made? Are you guys gonna completely get rid of it (kind of put K's effort on making it to waste) or are you gonna use the model later on perhaps as a map model in the future, perhaps lying around in an inaccessible area inside Doc's home or the IFT?

Hmm, forgot about the BTTF SA mod. But how about VC? Any plans of getting it back in some way? 'Ya know, despite the same functions, the time machines ain't the same as the VC version when in SA.

I know, the SA versions are better, by a long way ;)

I don't believe there are any plans to re-add it to VC.

Speaking of K anyway, I'm not even sure if he's even working on the mod anymore, the last time he signed in here was Sept 2009.

Like I said above, I was thinking of having it as a part of the map, for the sake of not wasting K's work and a sort of trademark for the mod.

Speaking of SA, I'm still hoping for a better or more movie-accurate umbrella-shaped-like "wormhole". Having worked on the wormhole for a LONG time now, there is no way of having that same time travel feeling as in the movies unless you restrict the camera to rear view only. I'm thinking instead of having just one particle for the wormhole, have it as a group of particles to achieve an accurate wormhole.

If we put it in SA, then it's not wasted is it. VC we need to save on adding unnecessary high poly models to the game.

Yes or you can turn it as a 1/18 model like the Sunstar DeLorean and put it somewhere X-D

Speaking of K anyway... ...the last time he signed in here was Sept 2009.

Has it been that long? I guess you guys may have to find someone else to build the rest of the vehicles (BMW, AMC Eagle, etc...). And this most likely means that Centauri's Star Car from "The Last Starfighter" is totally out of the question.

Maybe an easter egg or something?

This is not a easter egg if everyone know that the DMC13 is available X-D

Yeah. A Easter egg would be like the Enterprise flies over head when your like in the year 2364. Or Hulk is a playable skin.

ooh, good easter egg. (not the hulk part)

I myself would suggest:

Go to 2525 Hear the first verse of Zager & Evans "2525" play

Go to 3535 Hear the second verse played

And so on, and so on...

Kinda went off topic there for a moment.

On Topic So, I guess in order for us to play with the DMC-13 in future versions of the mod we'll have to export it from 0.2e and import it ourselves.

Edited by Joe Statler

Yeah. A Easter egg would be like the Enterprise flies over head when your like in the year 2364. Or Hulk is a playable skin.

OMG ! X-DD

I'd love the DMC-13 to appear as rc-car to replace the rc-bandit :D.

Sign in to follow this