Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
the matster

Favourite Delorean Type

Just out of interest,what is your favourite version of delorean from bttf? bttf1,bttf2,bttf3 or bttfRR?

Mine is the bttf3 delorean because of the wheels :D

I believe we've had this poll/topic multiple times...

BTTF 1 DeLorean for looks. BTTF II DeLorean for functionality.

BTTF 1 DeLorean for looks. BTTF II DeLorean for functionality.

Same. I like the look of the BTTF 1 DeLorean because the plutonium chamber gives it a sleeker look, unlike the BTTF 2 DeLorean that has a big white c*ck protruding from the back.

Edited by Joe Statler

The BTTF I DeLorean for looks, BTTF II for everyone to play with, BTTF III to p**s off DeLorean owners.

BTTF RR? Whats that?

For me probably the third car, I dunno why but I liked that look, 2 and 3 looked awesome of course but 3 I liked the most

BTTF RR? Whats that?

Back to the future RailRoad DeLorean

Edit:

My Favorite one is BTTF 3 one; I Like it because is bigger than a normal DeLorean and have white wheels

Edited by Mr. Fusion

The BTTF 3, It looks more sophisticated, I like it, I like the Wormhole sound effects also sounds cool, BTTF 2 because its functions as Mike said, the BTTF 1 car looks bla to me, what about the BTTF 1 W/hook as an option?

I'm always tied between the Part 3RR and the Part 1 DeLoreans, the both look just awesome.

BTTF III DeLorean by far is my favorite. You know, it has a certain DIY sense to it :P

Part 1 for looks, Part 2 cause it can fly, Part 3 cause it can go off-road, and the RR cause I can "RIDE THE RAILS!!!"

BttF one because it doesn't have Mr. Fusion sticking out of the back. Would love BttF 2's one only if it would have Plutonium chamber instead of Mr. Fusion. BttF 3 looked a bit like it will fall apart in few seconds. And BttF 3 RR was limited to rail roads, which, as the film proved, was not healthy for the car.

Too difficult to choose my favourite DeLorean so I'll say what I like on each Time machines :P

BTTF1 : For the rear part of the Car

BTTF2 : "Is that a Flying DeLorean ?!" X-D For the flying function

BTTF3 : For the wheels !

BTTF3RR : For the FireTrails

JV Time Train : Since I'm a child , I love trains ! And this one is my favourite one :P

The original plutonium-powered De Lorean. In Sci-Fi, I always like power that packs a punch better and dangerous machines that use them better. Mr. Fusion may out-power plutonium, but the whole thing I find is too simple and safe lol.

Radiation poisoning, yes.

Nuke bomb, no.

Because in order to make the Plutonium explode, you must first make an implosion using a sphere of high explosive that wraps around the plutonium.

Sign in to follow this