:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
steverules

Where can I find the bttf 3 movie scene?

I'm not sure if it's an addon, I looked on youtube video's to see if there was a link to it (if it were an addon). Dunno if this was 2e or 2d or whatever, have a video to show what I mean

Where is this or where would the addon be? If it available in the 2e R2 version

I've seen other clips from members, seems to be a different hill valley. What are fraps? Sorry I'm kinda new to this kinda stuff

Fraps is a screen capturing & real time video capturing program for recording gameplay. Google it for more information...

Edited by Joe Statler

Oh ok thanks for the info. So the first release of 2e had that in it? Is 2e usable or are the bugs really that bad?

Edited by steverules

Unstable, just move the sign to the beach, its next to the blue construction building, remember the mission with th eblue construction building you had to put bombs in it and the building blue up, the sign is behind it, use moo mapper, load maps until you see the blue buildingh load the beach area, double click the sign, hold left ctrl, then click the sign and hold the mouse button and move it to the beach then save, close, there you go

Unstable...you're talking about 2e I'm guessing. So just move the sign? Sounds simple enough, thanks for the advice. So how do I use moo map or whatever it is?

Edited by steverules

Well, you need to follow a bunch of tutorials, but i'll tell you but ur not gonna use Moo Mapper, Moo Mapper may take time to learn

Go to the data/maps folder in your GTA VC DIRECTORY

Look for the folder that says

nbeachw

Open nbeachw.ipl with notepad

Look for this (press ctrl+f)

put this in

3810, const_woodfence30

Now you will see it with a bunch of coords, replace everything with this

3810, const_woodfence30, 0, 609.286, -1211.93, 13.171, 1, 1, 1, 0, 0, 0, 1

Save and close, now it should be at the beach, North Beach area, see if its there, if not tell me. Your Welcome :D

Do you know where abouts on the north beach or is it pretty easy to find?

Yes thank you :P But if it goes wrong...I will hold you responsible, find you and hang you by your intestines lol I kid...or do I :mellow:

Have you ever played regular VC? Lol its wherer the "safe house" was where you first had to go when you first started the game, like the first mission, fly around in the bttf 2 delorean its on the opposite side of the city from Sunshine Autos

Have you ever played regular VC? Lol its wherer the "safe house" was where you first had to go when you first started the game, like the first mission, fly around in the bttf 2 delorean its on the opposite side of the city from Sunshine Autos

Oh yeah I know I've seen it, by the construction site...I saw it whilst flying the BTTF2 delorean a while back, I was like 'too bad thats not on the beach.'

I was talking about beach <_<

Edited by TheCoolest2

Its there right? If it is ur welcome ;)

Yeah it was there, the sand on the beach and the people there makes it a real b**ch to get to 88 miles before hitting the screen

Edited by steverules