:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
BTTFJim

Playing BTTF:HV Wirelessly with a Nintendo DS

Thank you. Just FYI guys i am looking into purchasing a PSP, and doing some homebrew for it. Ill keep you guys in the loop.

i already tried playing it with my psp, its pretty cool, the controls and stuff work fine, its just streaming the video at high quality lags for me, idk why, either than that, it is pretty cool to do it with psp

I agree with Mini-Me, I would've switched the L&R bumpers with B&Y too. Question: Can you use this with any DS, or does it have to be the original? Cause I would at least like to use the DSLite... Although the original does kinda have a "Stainless Steel" look to it...

I agree with Mini-Me, I would've switched the L&R bumpers with B&Y too. Question: Can you use this with any DS, or does it have to be the original? Cause I would at least like to use the DSLite... Although the original does kinda have a "Stainless Steel" look to it...

I would agree that the L&R Bumpers could be switched with B&Y, but i have big fingers, and it was easier to do it that way. Plus it looks kinda cool to activate the Time Circuits. =)

And yes you can use it with any DS (Just not the DSI,) i would have preferred the DSLite, but i didnt have the cash at the time, so i just stuck with the Original. The actual Flash Card was made for a DSLite, because of the slim design, but i didnt care, it fit into the GBA slot. Maybe its time for an Upgrade. =)

Edited by BTTFJim

Lol, sounds like it... Are you going to be releasing detailed instructions along with your program (or whatever, lol) so that we may use this piece of awesomeness?

Thank you. Just FYI guys i am looking into purchasing a PSP, and doing some homebrew for it. Ill keep you guys in the loop.

Buying a PSP so you can buy homebrew with it. Now that's what I call epic dedication to programming. You SHOULD join the Nintendo DS / PSP homebrew community

Keep up the awesome work, dude.

Buying a PSP so you can buy homebrew with it. Now that's what I call epic dedication to programming. You SHOULD join the Nintendo DS / PSP homebrew community

Keep up the awesome work, dude.

:D I am always open to new things, and love exploring Technology. Buying a PSP would further my knowledge (And my Fun play time :D ) in the homebrew community. Plus i think it is rather foolish to limit yourself to one thing, and not explore more of something that is relatively in the same area.

Also, i dont know if i want to release the Project to the public, although it would be awesome. I think that i need to work on it more if i choose to release it (Still some bugs i need to work out.) I have more things that i wanted to add to it. And i may need a DSLite to do it. But im not 100% positive yet.

BUT! There are alot of programs already out there that are similar to mine. For example DS2Key, Win2DS, and alot of others.

Again i thank you all for the wonderful comments. It just makes doing things like this more worthwhile. :P

I remind me of me before my anxieties got worse. As a tech junkie I love programming and tech as well, and still do but could no longer keep up with this hobby due to stress.

If you're gonna make homebrew PSP software, you'll need a custom firmware for your PSP. I'm guessing the PSPs currently available today in stores are hard to put a CFW on due to the firmware they have (v6+). You need stuff like a Pandora battery to downgrade. Look @ YouTube for tutorials.