:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Polo423

"Is She Pretty?"

This is one line I never understood:

Marty --> "Doc I got a life in 1985, I got a girl!"

Doc --> "Is she pretty?"

Think he says this to go along with the deleted scene where Doc has a Playboy in his luggage? Like to show the evolution of his perversion?

Maybe because Doc was in his 50s and still alone?

Just because he was trying to determine how much will he feel bad about not being able to send Marty back.

try making it to 20 without ever looking at p**n. THEN you can call doc a pervert

Well I just turned 20....... and I failed your contest miserably. Not to say I'm a pervert or anything but every single one of us has looked at p**n at least once already (considering you're over 14 :P) Whether accident or intentional, who's to judge a 50 year old fictional character who, by the way he acts and what not, has never seen any "action" in person since A. He's not married, B. NO CHILDREN, and C. Playboy in his briefcase. All telltale signs of a person needing a girlfriend. Now if Doc had a blow-up doll in his briefcase, THEN I would say there is need for concern and ridicule.

Thank you for that disturbing mental image DK. I won't be able to sleep right for a week. :shocking:

Way ahead of ya.

DK's post didn't affect me at all. I met a LOT of people like Doc -- though successfull in life, they've been actually living torturous years of no relationship or some decent social life.

Sign in to follow this