:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
BACK TO THE TITANIC

Texaco Gives Gas(If there will be a fuel mod)

erm .... which part of "FUEL IS REMOVED" do you not understand?

also, it doesn't matter if it'd be more realistic, the whole code for that feature was crap (use 0.2d, get into one car, look at its fuel, get out of it, get into another car, then return to the first car, look at the fuel once more and you know what I mean) and it won't be readded anyway.

If you want it go here tutorial How to add it in by Mini Me

http://bttfhillvalley.mini-me-osc.bplaced..../gasfuel-script

As CJ said, its not gonna be added, unless the mod team want to add it back at the end of the mod to make it accurate

Probably could be made if VC cleo progressed as much as SA's

Edited by RG

that is true. last time i checked there were like 10 opcodes I could see. Maybe its deffinatly progressing fast, as the team on their forum has started fixing some bugs

On my desktop at home there's an updated draft-version of the fuel code (for CLEO I guess). It is pretty much the same, but creates a thread for each new car, so it will always memorize the fuel no matter how many cars entered. But still it wont work (properly) with hover convertible vehicles (probable fix: If driving a timemachine and it then gets destroyed don't end the current thread but wait some time if the player drives a tm again -> however does not work with 2015 police car or taxi | other idea: just wait a small period of time (1 second?) after the player "left" a car if he again drives a car, if so keep the amount of fuel).

that sux, now you guys are limited to mod with what you were originally using.

Edited by Joe Statler

After I only theoretically coded an updated fuel script some time ago (what basically means I coded it without testing & debugging, more info see some posts above) I finally got annoyed by the scriptfile on my desktop and decided to at least finish the basic code itself. But sadly it still is buggy, probably due to the global variables I have to use (once due to a lack of variables to communicate between cleo threads and once due to a limitation of an opcode).

So if you want to try, click here and extract into the cleo folder.

oh and before I forget, VC CLEO isn't compatible with .2f. I already tried.

This sadly applies to 0.2e as well :(.

hmm, that sucks aswell, but theoretically, would it be possible to convert the entire 0.2e or 2f to CLEO?, would there be enough opcodes and stuff like that? just wondering cause if the VC CLEO gets better, and the mod needs more space, then it would be a good idea to port the entire mod to cleo, that way you could share codes with the SA version.

Sign in to follow this