Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
the matster

DMC12 time machine replica

I think that's what they did in the movie too, plus you could get that growl from the movie car.

You start messing with stuff like that, and you mess with the very things that make it a DeLorean.

yea and if you tried showing off these "Enhancements" to delorean fanatics, they would drag you by your ears and lynch you in the nearest allyway.

well, i would be doing the same thing they did for the movie, but me replacing the seats is more for comfort and the original seats would have been in it since it was first bought(i aint got a delorean but when i m older i will get one).

DeLorean wouldn't be the car I'd use for everyday driving, more like it would sit on display and been driven few times a week or even month.

well, if i did get a delorean with bttf parts on it, it would be sat on display, sure driven every so often. i would also have safeguards against theives. hmm electrified fencing, no key electric shock on the gentlemens area.

The engine sound was an overdub.

I'm sure you could add something to the engine to get that "grr" right?

Video Bob's Replicas are pretty good if you are looking to buy one on a budget and not DIY... Which is what I am doing so I think that as long as the buyer of the car is happy, it shouldn't matter, right?
Indeed. Wow funny how topics go off topic :P i would drive it around for show,keep it under lock & key most of the time,and of course make some money by taking it to partys/conventions etc.

a dog?

Reminds me. My dog once was in a traffic accident and once was hit by a truck. So ever since he is scared of high speeds, that's why a ride in a Supra made him give it a "Supercharged" whistle.

Sign in to follow this