Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Mike

Interview Questions

@4realkitt: You have obviously never tried to make your own mod before, these things take time, not only that, but the mod team members have lives outside of the mod. It's not like you just wake up one day and say "I'm going to make a mod" and by the end of the day you are done with it...

EDIT: Sorry for not asking a question guys, its just that some questions are kinda irrelevant. But here's a question for any one in the team who knows. What's next for the SA mod? And is it possible to have both the KR mod and the BTTF mod for SA at the same time?

Edited by Ecto-1c

maybe i have a question "what the worst and the best memory do you have with this mod?" and another one "what the most difficult you have or you had to do?"

edit i forgot these quuestion is for all the team

Edited by zero

@4realkitt: You have obviously never tried to make your own mod before, these things take time, not only that, but the mod team members have lives outside of the mod. It's not like you just wake up one day and say "I'm going to make a mod" and by the end of the day you are done with it...

Totally agree with him ... One year is not a lot , just be patient...

@To all the team :

Why did you choose GTA VICE CITY for this Mod ? I mean , why did you choose GTA Vice City instead of GTA San Andreas ?

@LGisby :

Are you working on the 1955 downtown and if yes , do you think you still have a lot of work on it ?

Edited by Microman

For those who haven't yet, feel free to throw some questions out to archer.

Also, keep in mind that you can also ask questions about the SA version of the mod, you don't need to limit the questions soley to VC. I've only seen a couple of questions regarding SA so far.

@To all the team :

Why did you choose GTA VICE CITY for this Mod ? I mean , why did you choose GTA Vice City instead of GTA San Andreas ?

I'm very sorry to sorta break the idea of this, but this question.. ermm... is already answered in the FAQ :D:

Why didn't you make this mod for GTA:San Andreas initially?

SA game engine seemed to have limitations on features essential to the mod, like particle using and their quantities while VC engine looked better to us, but now having seen what is possible we have learned a different thing.

But if you want we can talk more about that.

Alright then

To Archer

What is your responsibility for the mod and on the scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate the work you have done?

And a bit of a cruel question

TO everyone

Do you suppose there is a weakest link among your own? Not necessarily naming him, but is there anyone who visits frequently, but does little to do his duties on the mod?

Edited by iMaster

Thanks for letting me know, Mike and Carlos.

Here it is, then:

Carlos85G:

Did anything become of that possible new Delorean model that was discussed a while back?

Edited by Theron

Whole Team:

Will we ever see a beta, similar to San Andreas (or above) for GTA IV?

How far are the maps in terms of the time zones and placement in game?

Any projected time table for the completed 1.0?

When's 0.2f coming out?

Carlos: Does your name (Carlos85G) have a story behind why it is called that, or is it just random?

G=Gangster?

Whole Team

Honestly and truthfully, is Archer back because progress on 0.2f is winding down for a potential release sometime in the not to distant future?

Carlos: Does your name (Carlos85G) have a story behind why it is called that, or is it just random?

Carlos is his name

85 (1985) his birthday

G his last name

EDIT:

@Archer

Why you come back to the Team

Edited by Mr. Fusion

Ah wrong Mike clearly stated that you can ask why .2f is taking so long so I believe that would fall on what's the progress on 0.2f but not on when is it released

Actually, he asked if archer is back on the team because .2f is getting ready for release. To me that's still a release question.

Oh I see sorry about that :P

I can't think of a question for the team. Knowing the team enough as if I'm a member myself, I can in fact answer some of the questions here.

NO! Please don't do that! What is the interview good for then if you start answering the questions in here?? Even if it's just a few of them???

Archer, I've deleted your response, we'll cover it when we start formulating the responses :)

NO! Please don't do that! What is the interview good for then if you start answering the questions in here?? Even if it's just a few of them???

I said I can, not I will. :P

Sure. But what if you finally decided to do it? I just wanted you to know that everything's fine until the interview gets released.