Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Mike

Interview Questions

The votes are counted so here is the second stage, gathering questions for the mod team to answer. We will answer any questions of your choice.

Should you have a question you want to ask us relating to the mod (excluding assistance/help), please post them here, and indicate which member of the team they are for. You can choose between the following team members, Mini-Me, Backintime, Carlos85G, Darth Vader, LGisby, Mark, archer9234, bluespace88, and myself Mike. Questions can be aimed at one particular member, multiple members, or all mod team members.

Here is an example, please write your questions in a similar format

Mini-Me: What first got you interested in the mod?

No responses will be posted by us in this topic, this is purely to collect everyones questions.

We will try to be as open and honest as possible in answering your questions.

Who ever started the mod (Mike?) : What made you decided to start modding the bttf mod for gta? To be famous, for peoples enjoyment, what?

I should have added before, feel free you ask more than one question. The more questions the better.

Liam: who tell you about this mod? and when you start modelling for it

Mark: in this moment what is your job?

Edited by Mike
Line breaks ftw.

Whole team: Why did you choose GTA for BTTF mod, and not any other game?

How long does the mod exist now?

Just a thought starter, it's not off limits to ask us questions about 0.2f. Or any previous version of the mod.

My questions to ....

Mike:

1: Who had the idea to that mod and when was that?

2: When did you join the mod team and what was your reason for that?

3: What reason did you have for establishing the IFT Investor Program?

4: 0.2e was not that popular as everyone had hoped (too many crashes and unnecessary bugs & glitches). Do you think that 0.2f with all it's bugfixes and new features will be even more popular than 0.2d was?

Carlos:

Now that the 2015 Luxor cab is done, are there any other vehicles that have to be modeled?

DK:

What was your reason for leaving the mod team, except the twins?

FYI, blue isn't in the list. Please keep the questions directed only at the members I listed in the first post of this topic.

Mike (well... anyone in the leading crew)

How confident are you that the mod will be finished?

I have a question for the whole team: Okay I understand that this is strickly a BTTF mod, but if I'm not mistaken there is a team that Mike knows of that works on the KR SA mod. Here is my question: What is the chance of there being another KR mod for VC? Also, when BTTF is finished, do you guys have plans to do any other movie related mods, say Ghostbusters, for example?

EDIT: Also some questions for Archer: What got you into comics? What is your favorite comic book? Who is your favorite comic hero and/or villian? If you could have any comic, which one would it be?

Edited by Ecto-1c

In addition.

To the entire team

Do you think the new Telltale game will hinder the popularity of the mod?

If so, would you give it up or keep it going, even if slowly?

And now a bit of a what-if. Lets say Telltale buys the mod and offers you to continue working on it. Would you accept, or "leave it to the professionals"?

To the entire team:

Do you think 0.2f will be released within two-three years?

In your opinions, how far along are you into finishing 0.2f?

Edited by Mike

To the entire team:

Who is the member who has worked the most?

And who's the oldest member of the team that continues developing it?

Whole Team:

• Are there any plans to reinstall Back to the Future: The Ride into 0.2f or any future versions before other Mission specific releases, since it is the closest thing to a Mission we (as a community of players) had?
  • Will the DMC-13 (Not Time Machine) appear in 0.2f as a drivable car?
  • If the DMC-13 NTM IS still in 0.2f, will the '04 DeLorean be in as well?
  • If ever built and sold before the final version of the Mod (v. 1.0) is released, would you institute the DeLorean Solstice as a Non Time Machine?
  • Is the Institute of Future Technology going to be included in whichever release incorporates the 2015 map as previously confirmed by Blue?
  • Will the 2015 Luxor Taxi have hover animations/a hover model?
  • (Just for my personal clarification) It's just the Clocktowers themselves that change in 0.2f, and not all of Main Street Hill Valley right?
  • If it is just the Clocktowers that change, will whatever is directly in front of them (Desert Sand, a Park, a Parking lot, a Lake) also change depending on the time period we're in in 0.2f?

There's a LOT more questions coming, but I'll leave you time to get caught up

To the team

Is the SA version still in development and if so why is it so far behind the VC (given that you started it well after)? Also will there be an SA update out before or around the time of v.02f's release?

EDIT: for clarification on to whom the question is addressed

Edited by Dave27

And just to reiterate: My question's aren't asking WHEN it will be released.

Uh, and here's another.

To the whole team:

What is up next after you release 0.2f?