Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Carlos_McFly

Libyan scream when plutonium is stolen

my idea is when we steal the plutonium, when the libyans appear, we hear the scream of the libyan who is shooting (eidimaila!!, eidimaila!!) :D

(NOTE: i'm mexican, sorry if my english is bad, my first post)

Edited by Carlos_McFly

Well The Lybians cant appear because there are no paths for them to drive

-Paths are like what the game tells where the pedestrians to walk and the where the pedestrians, but the screaming can be added. If you don't understand english I'll translate for you! ;)

Bueno, los libios no pueden aparecen porque no hay rutas qué conducir.

-Las rutas son algo así como indicaciones del juego de por dónde pasar, pero los gritos se puede añadir

Well, Carlos, we'll first deal with the main features and worry about the dialogs later, when we have actual characters that speak.

Translating...

Bueno, Carlos, primero nos encargamos de las características primarias y luego nos preocupamos por los diálogos, cuando tengamos personajes que hablen.

I had been warned, I speak Spanish but I think only English in the forum or not?, well what the topic, maybe I'm not the team but have read, which is full of codes (for the Libyan say something, it records, then is replaced by any sound of GTA VC and finally using codes to tell at some point), also perhaps say in advance or may give a "crash" and close the entire game, which already is happening to me when they appear the Libyans.

carlos sorry but I think it is much text to translate ;)

Translating...

lo siento carlos pero creo que es mucho texto para traducir ;)

carlos sorry but I think it is much text to translate ;)

You should translate anyway. It's really hard to understand what you wrote without your original idea in your native language. So, if you can't make yourself been understood, write both languages in the same post (A rough but complete translation to English and your original text in Spanish, making a clear division). That way we could make your post to make sense :).

Translating...

Deberías traducir de todos modos. Es difícil entender lo que escribiste sin tu idea original en tu lenguaje nativo. Así que, si no puedes hacer que te entiendan, escribe tu post en ambos lenguajes (Una traducción cruda, pero completa, al Inglés y tu texto original en Español, dividiéndolos de forma clara). Así podríamos hacer que tu post tenga sentido :).

Really bad spanish, I fixed it

I used google translate!

Yo hablo un poco español :P

Sign in to follow this