Sign in to follow this  
Theron

Look at today's date. Notice anything?

Look at today's date. Notice anything?

July 6th 2010?

06-07-10?

(for the Americans) 07-06-10?

What does todays date signify? :P

Oh and the time is totally irrelevant, and it happens every day... it's nothing special :P

This is just a goof or hoax thought up by the folks at Total Film, which was quickly tweeted all over the place. The picture itself is doctored.

Apparently they were under the belief that this is the date that Doc originally intended to travel to: '25 years into the future'. Of course as we all know he only entered three dates (four if you want include Einstein's): Independence Day, Christmas Day and that 'red letter date in the history of science'.

The only real significance is that it's, roughly, the 25th anniversary of the original films release.

This is just a goof or hoax thought up by the folks at Total Film, which was quickly tweeted all over the place.
Even on Facebook. *sigh*

:busted_cop:(image001thi.jpg):busted2:

When it was 1AM this morning, when this topic was created, it was 3PM, 6th of July in California, you numnutt.

what th- *boom*? It's 07-07-10 not 06-07 Numnutts!

When the topic was created, even half way around the world from California it was the 6th. Here in the UK.

It's the 7th today, I should know... I had to type it out about a bazillion times because of assessors at work being dicks.

Yeah, it's a hoax. They even covered it on Engadget.

I even suspect it to be Blue's application.

Sign in to follow this