Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
BTTF Forever

BTTF Guitar Theme And Orchastral Theme Combined

OK, you guys probably remember the rock theme i used for my last opening video i made right?

you do probably remember cause some of you didn't like the music that much. LOL

Well.... I decided to combine it with the normal main theme, up the tempo and the pitch, then when i listened to the whole thing, IT BLEW ME AWAY!

Believe me, once you here this version of the BTTF theme, you'll never go back, I got shivers down my spine when i heard the last bit!

i was gonna just upload it as a song to youtube, but then i thought "stuff it, I'm gonna do some cool editing!" So i spent 6 hours straight looking for the best footage from BTTF i could wack in!

So here it is, i think it is very good and i hope you do too.

Enjoy!

Comments Please!

EDIT: DAM DAM DAM!!!!! JUST GOT BLOCKED!

EDIT2: i will upload the video to megaupload, plus the music itself, ill give you the link asap

Edited by BTTF Forever

I am looking forward to hearing this remix/arrangement. I've been searching for a good one myself, to no avail so far.

Hey

I just downloaded it and saw the video, I thought it was AWESOME!!! :punk::w00tdance::punk::w00tdance::punk::w00tdance::punk::w00tdance::punk::w00tdance:

Edited by ak907bttffan

Thanks soooo much! :thumbs:

I'm pretty pleased with it myself, i now have that mp3 on my ipod, i think what i might do is just have the audio and the bttf logo on youtube, that way i wont get hit for copyright.

Just downloaded the video.

I'm in awe. I'm serious awe. This sh*t is AMAZING. :shock:

Hmm. I should've known the bullsh*t BTTF rock sounded better in high pitch. :rotfl:

thanks again :lol:

but for some reason, i have the feeling i would have goten more comments if the video didn't get blocked, cause some people are lazy and CBF (cant be fu**ed) downloading the video, oh well, i thank you all anyway.

and yeah, its funny how things sound better at a faster speed and a higher pitch. :lol:

maybe for my next video ill do a remake of my opening video with this music, and much better editing and camera angles, hopefully it will be better than this!

NBC locked my ass out. Let me in! (on Megaupload too)

damn :huh: i guess i was one if the lucky few that got to download it before it locked up :headphonedance:

Oh well, still got it and rocking it! :P

and yeah, its funny how things sound better at a faster speed and a higher pitch. :lol:

maybe for my next video ill do a remake of my opening video with this music, and much better editing and camera angles, hopefully it will be better than this!

Chipmunk-izing ftw :lol:

Be sure to not use the entire song in that opening video.

Sign in to follow this