:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Daniel

Be Patient for 0.2f

Wow, all over a modification for an outdated gta. I've noticed a lot of the administrators talkin crap to there fans, I know this stuff is technical and its stuff i dont have any idea about, but really these people are just fans and im sure if we all had deloreans with flux capacitors we wouldn't bother you guys. I've been being patient. I know how it is. I know new people get on everyday, dont read the rules and get on you. Why cant you just ignore them, cuz you know what? there gonna do it anyway. Keep up the good work modding team, and everyone else, lighten up. Its just a game.

Edited by Mini-Me
Removed the quote, please remember the quoting rules

Sorry. :( I wasn't asking for a hand-out if that's what you thought. I don't even want a hand-out. I was just trying to state how I felt when stuff like this happens.

Ok I understand Daniel...truce? :mellow:

It's OK. Truce. :D

lol XD XD

Wow, all over a modification for an outdated gta

I bet you don't know how the GTA modding community works.

Just ought you know, this mod is not just for VC anymore.

I know. Unless its for gta 4 its still out dated

Like I said, you don't know how the GTA modding community works.

You can only call a game outdated not by when it was released but by how many people are playing it. GTA San Andreas I say isn't outdated because of the thousands or millions of players playing it, many of which chose GTA:SA over GTA4 due to its wide compatibility (not all gamers can afford a gaming PC 'ya know, like myself) and probably the fact that it's more mod-friendly.

In the modding community, saying GTA:SA is outdated would be a joke due to the efforts of people like Seamann making it mod-friendly and the number of SA mods out there.

An oldest game I know so far that hasn't gone outdated yet is HALF-LIFE. The modding community is keeping this game alive. :D

BTTF in GTA4? Fat chance. Unless someone as awesome as Seamann makes the game more mod-friendly, and R* suddenly considers making the game less of a resource hog allowing more players to play it, there'll be never be a full-time total-conversion BTTF mod. If there will be, the stability would be like in between VC and SA -- not as unstable as VC, but not as stable as SA.

I say GTA 4 will never have a full BTTF. I say GTA 5 + will have it. Once R* stops making games that require PC's from 2015, to run 100%. I never understand future proofing a game, when the game can't be run now. Which would cause the majority of people to stop caring about it. And never actually use it, years later.

I hate it when the gaming industry is now into developing better graphics. Not saying they shouldn't, but seriously it is as though they think graphics is the number one priority of video game development. Even my multimedia arts professors say so, and I'm bit disgusted by this view.

i prefer valves line they develop the ai more whats the point of loads of good graphics if theres no gameplay. its like being put in a grey room and told to find at least 5 bits of blue.

It won't last that long. Cause there will be a point in when it can't get better. Than they got nothign else to strive for.

Im just saying for the people who can't wait for the mod's next update they can always look forward to the new Back to the Future game Telltale Games is creating. The team does not need people fighting over who is a suck-up and who cant wait patiently like the rest of us are, if someone think this mod is dying then stop checking in and trolling the site. If u hav issues waiting lets see you make your own bttf mod for ur "updated" game of choice.

I say GTA 4 will never have a full BTTF. I say GTA 5 + will have it. Once R* stops making games that require PC's from 2015, to run 100%. I never understand future proofing a game, when the game can't be run now. Which would cause the majority of people to stop caring about it. And never actually use it, years later.

Unless we all use consoles in playing video games, the industry should know that us PC gamers want games that is more gameplay and less eye candy.

Im just saying for the people who can't wait for the mod's next update they can always look forward to the new Back to the Future game Telltale Games is creating.

That or, if you have a bit of a passion in modding, you can do what I do -- modifying the BTTF mod for my own liking and for learning purposes. Knowing more than half of the core time travel codes of the SA mod, I feel like I created the code myself, which makes me infinite percent patient for the oncoming future source codes.