Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Daniel

Be Patient for 0.2f

Hello,

This topic is for everyone being immpatient for 0.2f. I know people are becoming immpatient for the new release of this mod, but,

Come on, guys! Be patient! Modding takes a lot of time to accomplish, especially a mod such as this that involves a lot of coding. I know what it's like for the BTTF Team. My friend modded a while back for GTA Vice City, and it took him a while to do his mods (he did cars. He doesn't mod anymore, though.) I'm looking forward to the new release as much as everybody else, but you don't see me telling these guys to hurry up. Whole moddifications like this take a lot of time, especially when they have tons of bugs to fix. I believe in the BTTF Team. I know they can do this. I can wait patiently for the new release. Thanks, guys. Keep up the great work on this mod!

zelda42293

P.S. I love this MOD!!!!!

It's more than just the work needed to be done. The modders have a LIFE. Mods are done at the modder's free time. The mod's not their job or career. They have more important things to take care of.

Thanks Daniel, finally a topic from the other kind :). I'm already pretty much annoyed of those who ask for a release date.

Not a problem guys! :D I know how hard it is to do this. I continue to watch the progress of this mod, and when people whine on how there is no update, I just think, "Come on guys. They're doing the best they can!" It upsets me that people automatically asume that when a mod has no updates, it's dead. I know this mod is very much alive, so I am rooting for you guys every step of the way.

BTW, I still play Version 0.2e (First Release). It actually doesn't crash that often for me. I can play for about an hour and a half at a time with no problems.

So again guys, keep up the fantabulous work!!! :lol::D

Thanks Daniel, finally a topic from the other kind :). I'm already pretty much annoyed of those who ask for a release date.

Me too, I'd just like some new teasers, I mean c'mon.

More better? :blink: Bad Grammar :P

Edited by Mini-Me
Removed the quote, please remember the quoting rules

You bad read the quoting rules, plus i agree with the less teasers, less teasers more enjoyment out of 0.2f with the surprises

I agree all the way, I say the teasers are ruining the fun, I was very disappointed when I saw the clocktower 0.2f vid I wanted to be a surprise, I saw it said in the description that this was ment to be the surprise in 0.2f, but we decided to reveal it early, so enjoy. It should of been left a surprise, like the mod I'm making with Kocher and chico, we wanted it to be a surprise, but sadly we can't because we need help

Edited by TheCoolest2

Hello,

This topic is for everyone being immpatient for 0.2f. I know people are becoming immpatient for the new release of this mod, but,

Come on, guys! Be patient! Modding takes a lot of time to accomplish, especially a mod such as this that involves a lot of coding. I know what it's like for the BTTF Team. My friend modded a while back for GTA Vice City, and it took him a while to do his mods (he did cars. He doesn't mod anymore, though.) I'm looking forward to the new release as much as everybody else, but you don't see me telling these guys to hurry up. Whole moddifications like this take a lot of time, especially when they have tons of bugs to fix. I believe in the BTTF Team. I know they can do this. I can wait patiently for the new release. Thanks, guys. Keep up the great work on this mod!

zelda42293

P.S. I love this MOD!!!!!

Yea...well all you are is a little kiss up! I'm almost positive you're trying to get a hand-out from the team by clearing the air of all the people who truly love this mod and are persistent enough to keep up-to-date on the mod, not for more teasers, but just to be sure everything's going smoothly! So why don't you make like a tree and GET OUT OF HERE!!!

Not a problem guys! :D I know how hard it is to do this. I continue to watch the progress of this mod, and when people whine on how there is no update, I just think, "Come on guys. They're doing the best they can!" It upsets me that people automatically asume that when a mod has no updates, it's dead. I know this mod is very much alive, so I am rooting for you guys every step of the way.

BTW, I still play Version 0.2e (First Release). It actually doesn't crash that often for me. I can play for about an hour and a half at a time with no problems.

So again guys, keep up the fantabulous work!!! :lol::D

Oh look, another kiss up post! How wonderful!

Edited by daangelo29
Double posting; posts merged

tempex your the suck up just be happy people aren't jumping on the bandwagon.

Really, I'm just stating the truth. I don't want a hand-out from BTTFHillValley at all. However, I would like to know why I'm the suck up...

Kiss up? LOL. Daniel's post is proof that newbies CAN read the rules.

And please NO double posting.

First of all...what th- *boom*! What rules are you talking about anyhow.

Second of all, it wasn't double posted at first, and there's nothing limiting me from posting twice.

Edited by daangelo29
Another double posts merged..

*Sigh*

I warned 'ya...

Dude it's not my fault. OK I'M SORRY! I'm done talking about it, but if this guy comes around asking for a hand-out, I won't be here to tell you "I told you so"...

If you didn't read my previous post, I said I was done, but if you want to continue just this once...I am not blaming other people about their opinions. Trust me, I feel the same way as Daniel, but he doesn't have to come out and say something that everyone else knows already or at least is being handled by admins and moderators. All in all, people know the difference between right and wrong and they don't need to be told by someone, especially, no offense, a newb.

Edited by Mini-Me
Removed the quote, please remember the quoting rules

Sorry. :( I wasn't asking for a hand-out if that's what you thought. I don't even want a hand-out. I was just trying to state how I felt when stuff like this happens.