Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
hscitpe

Sack to the Future

For those of you who know Little Big Planet, I'm sure you've come across Sack to the Future Parts I, II, III and The Ride! It's a retelling of all the BTTFs and The Ride, with stylized Little Big Planet atmosphere, however, it's only a small portion. Some stuff, like the Dance, or Skateboard Chase are left out unfortunately.

It's so friggin awesome, my friend and I had to make Doc and Marty outfits for scenes and take pictures. I didn't think about taking to many Part I pictures, which I should have, and I couldn't get any from The Ride, because you're moving the entire time.

88mph.jpg

What did I tell you? Eighty Eight Miles Per Hour!

backwithme.jpg

You've gotta come back with me!Where? BACK TO THE FUTURE!

jaws.jpg

Shark still looks fake

hoverboard.jpg

I need to borrow your.....Hoverboard?

injuns.jpg

But Doc, if I drive straight towards the screen I'm gonna crash into those Indians

bear.jpg

Damn, I ripped the Fuel Line

runsquirrel.jpg

You'd better run Squirrel

smiledoc.jpg

The only problem is we won't be able to show it to anybody. Smile Doc

train-1.jpg

Hey Doc, where'ya going now? Back to the Future? Nope. Already been there

Unfortunately the Smile Doc one wasn't in STTF P3, we made that ourselves just for that picture. If you have a chance, I HIGHLY recommend them

Any vids? :P

" width="600px" height="361px">
" />
" width="600px" height="361px" allowFullScreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" />

SPOILER:

" />
" width="600px" height="361px" allowFullScreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" />

" />

When this baby hits 88 miles per hour you're gonna see some serious..."stuff"? LOL

That's absolutely ridiculous, but I love it :P

It's funny that you created this topic. I am the creator of the "Sack to the Future: The Ride" level. I'm glad you enjoyed it, but I'm not really good at the creation tools that this game has and consequently, the level looks and plays very sloppy in my opinion.

Just yesterday I began to remake the level, so far I only have the entrance to the Institute created. As for the ride portion, I want to overhaul how the ride itself works. For an example of what I want to go for, check out the Star Tours portion of the "Disneyland 3" level (the name of the author escapes me). In addition to that, I want to add nicer looking buildings for 2015 and maybe even the Ice Age and Dinosaur eras if space allows.

This remake may or may not end up happening, but I do have motivation to do it as of now and hopefully I can get some of it done during summer. Thank you once again for enjoying my (only) level created in LittleBigPlanet!

Sign in to follow this