Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Fusion

Luxor 2015 Taxi

You mean improve it. The car itself looks nice, and I bet the poly count makes it possible to add without requiring high-end specs.

I know what a Normal Map is, but like this is a smooth metal i dont need it, for the DeLorean it will be good considering it's Stainless Steel

Seems strange that the very busy modelers (with life, the universe an everything else to do) still want to make there own version of this model. Why not just incorporate it with Mr Fusions permission so that's another part of the mod they don't have to worry about. Also that will help (albeit a very small amount) with its completion.

still want to make there own version of this model. Why not just incorporate it with Mr Fusions permission so that's another part of the mod they don't have to worry about. Also that will help

First, Carlos did it like 3 months ago.

Second, My work isn't that PRO for the mod.

fair enough I wasn't aware that Carlos had already made one.

I wasn't aware that Carlos had already made one.

Nobody was aware, except for the elite class. Anyway, it hasn't even got the attention I expected it to have, so I'll wait for Mike to show up to make a proper topic about it.

Anything he can do we can do better.....

Lol thought of the song dont know the name of it

Aything you can do I can do better, I can do anything better then you

no you cant

yes i can

no you cant

YES I CAN

yah lol because, a friend of mine told me that mr. fusion was on the hill valley mod team and then got kicked off cause he never contributed.

Why not just incorporate it with Mr Fusions permission [...]

Because if we did that Mr.Fusion demanded something from us. And if we already have a better model in the making we'd be better using that.