Last Time Departed

here are images of the 1/10 scale Lego model with R/C capabilities

HPIM2048.jpg

HPIM2049.jpg

HPIM2044.jpg

HPIM2042.jpg

HPIM2050-1.jpg

Enjoy :D

Feel free to comment of what your thoughts!

Edited by ak907bttffan

I miss Lego. I LOVE to construct things from cars to houses. I recall making a Hot Wheels' like track with it. My mom had to get rid of our old Legos for profit since we're "too grown up to play Lego anymore". :no:

Lego will NEVER get old. :D

I still own it. My dad has some stuff from his lego time aswell, with the working wheels and things. If I just had enough black and grey bits, then I coul have made this aswell, if I bothered taking that much time and learning myself how to make r/c cars. Which I'm not going to do because I'm kinda lazy :P

@Evil Use Lego Digital Designer, design on there then buy your model, its expensive because its your own model that your requesting to buy, also you can design your box, I made a titanic model, but It's in my back-up drive, it doesn't work with Win 7

Very nice model man, great work!!! ;)

Edit: Now only if it can time Travel, I had an idea but it may be hard

You can have like a little mechanism that makes a piece of clear plastic or plastic wrap go in front of the car and shine a blue light, will look like a wormhole, I always thought of doing this but never had the time. It will happen when it starts to go faster and faster

Edited by TheCoolest2

It does, I already installed that yesterday :P

But you can't give it the colours or heads of the lego people like you want them, so that's a bit of a shame :(.

Edited by Evil Morning Operator

I bet that took a long time to get all the pieces together

Edited by 81DMC12

It took me 3 months and then some, i planned on putting up new pic update of the model soon :D

Great Work! im planning to do my own lego bttf delorean based on the die cast 1:18 metal model i own now i just need Legos! :mf_dribble:

I do want to thank everyone who took the time to see the pics and leaving comments on this post!!

I would be happy to answer any questions or respond back any comments too! :P

L.E.D.s :D

I am currently adding few parts and scaling the details a bit more, so keep a sharp eye out for updates! ;)

I remember that my greatest creations were a Space Shuttle (over 2000 pieces) and a Aircraft Carrier (over 1700 pieces but less than 2000)

Really nice job. Even though Legos are fairly limited in terms of small-scale shapes, you did an excellent job. I can actually tell it's a delorean.

Thanks!!

Here are the updated images of the Lego DeLorean Time Machine I promised everyone, sorry it's been so long since i had a million of other things to do with my life LOL

Petition Lego BTTF DeLorean

I hope that link works, if not, i will upload pictures here instead

Enjoy! B)

Awesome, but any chance of making the roof lower?

Awesome, but any chance of making the roof lower?

I already tried, it made the dimension of the gull wing doors and the car itself out of whack so left it the way it is

Edited by ak907bttffan

Thats too cool

If that Lego time machine actually works to time travel, i would shrink myself to go back in time to when the project first started and instruct my past self how to build it, it would have save me half the time ;) in the end of building it, it was worth it by a mile :D