Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
TheCoolest2

Animation or Flying with TXD's

Hmmm, you guys said that it was not possible for people to switch to hover mode to driving, visa versa, I was thinking maybe you can make just flying TXD's, or is it animated, what I mean is like the AirPlanes at the airport, you see them take off and what not, maybe it can be changed to a flying car, I don't know if the plane is just a TXD with animation or a .dff without a .col, anyways, you can change the "paths" of it and just make a bunch of floating Txd's of cars like in HV, if this is possible

It can be both if possible, but I would prefer just flying in the sky, I don't if its posssible to show them go into hover mode or back to driving

He basically means to switch to a 2d picture, animating to show hover mode. Than going back to the model.

No I dont mean that, I mean like the planes taking off at the airport, there just picks with like paths or something, just can the plane be replaced with a car model pic and a different path

hmmm then would it be possible to make a single model of four flying cars flying in formation with working lights that follow a series of waypoints around a skyway just to make up the numbers. And with no collision they wouldnt get in the way????????

Sign in to follow this