Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
drrt4

trying to cross K.I.T.T. in 0.2e

ok i used MINI-ME's guide to add K.I.T.T. (http://bttfhillvalley.mini-me-osc.bplaced.com/Mini-Me/use-kitt-from-gta-vice-city-kitt-edition-in-back-to-the-future-hill-valley-02e) im stuck on step 8...i cant open '"main.scm" i have all of the tools, i try to poen the main.scm but SB asks me to pick the gta directory, i did and it says "wrong directory". help? thanks in advans. DR

Your problem is you probably have it set to gta sa, on the bottom right corner, it should say gta sa or any other gta besides vc, click it and change it to vc, then locate your directory, Good Luck!

ok now a error comes up saying "I/O error 103." what do i do now?? btw thanks for telling me how to pick vc.

Edited by drrt4

Ok I don't know I've seen something before like this, let me see

Edit: When does it say the error, opening SB or open main.scm give details, are you opening main.txt, if u are delete it

Edited by TheCoolest2

im trying to open main.scm that's it...more problems i know when i fix one thing another thing comes up...thanks for any help. DR

all problems are on hold I'm getting some where, no need to reply now, I'll let you guys know if i have more problems. me> :chair: <my computer :rotfl:

Ok ;)

damit! those guys at sanny builder forums are NO help!! i last Posted Jun 26 2010, 05:24 PM iv been waiting that long and NO help has come! i got more help here than there! still haveing that "I/O error 103." problem... :angry::thumbdown::wgaf: right?

EDIT:dammit to myself! i sound like a jerk! :mellow:

Edited by drrt4

Does it really effect openign the main or its just there then the main opens and you spam you double post bad boy

Edit: Look for this

Программирование

post there translated your post to russian

Title: возникли проблемы с Sanny Bilder

привет, им новое, у меня есть проблемы с Sanny Builder, им пытаются открыть GTA: VC "main.scm", но я получаю сообщение "Ошибка ввода / вывода 103". помочь? заранее спасибо DR

Looks like a russian webstie so mostly no one speaks english, use google translate to translate replys to english

Edited by TheCoolest2

sorry i just needed to vent, *sigh* i guess ill try agen...( please don't zap me. :worthy: )

Edited by drrt4

Sign in to follow this