Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
JPZ

the train garage

Hello, seeing the film (BTTF3) gave me the idea of exist a garage where this parked the train and is close of the Hill Valley station of 1885 (not that change the whole map, but as another map or elsewhere) but the train exist until September 7, 1885 which is when falls into the ravine. Hopefully it is possible.

I apologize for bad writing, I'm a bit sick in the head (I have flu)

In general,I can help for development of mod by coding. I've already made three missions

I think JPZ is referring to C. P. R. R. # 131 (Rogers) and not the JVT.

I suppose the Rogers will be moving like a NPC train, except for the mission. Hill Valley's not the start of the line, but just a point between the start and San Francisco (end of the line); so, the train won't stop in Hill Valley for maintenance or storage, but continue to make its route until the player hijacks borrows it.

I think JPZ is referring to C. P. R. R. # 131 (Rogers) and not the JVT.
I think so too. The title is confusing. When I read the title I thought he was referring to Doc's underground garage for the JVT in the cartoon.

Hill Valley's not the start of the line, but just a point between the start and San Francisco (end of the line)
Very true, plus, since the HV Railway Station has only one Platform, there's absolutely no need and even no way to put the Rogers into any garage in HV.

You should make it so only the rogers train can push the delorean and not the time train as it was never pushed by that in the movies

It will be like that. That feature is already written for the Rogers and removed from the JVT. It was just a temporary function so the fans could re-enact the scene without having to wait for the proper model.

All we have to do i wait a year for it to be released on the PC then another year for them to get rid of all the bugs and make it playable like GTAIV.

maybe using the train cave from back to the future the animated series

maybe after the train is modified to time travel, because doc brown owned one at the end of BTTF3

put a garage nearby where doc builds the train and use that garage for the deloreans to store them

do you have any idea how hard it is to get a train out of a garage?

Sign in to follow this