Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
TranceLikeState

Jurassic Park Dino's For SA!

Trance this is amazing and agree with Zero if only you could get intouch with Hsctipes. Come to think of it ha ven't seen him around the forum for along time! but Deffinatly it 5 star work you've got there. ;)

:o REALEASE IT :lol:

*Pushes the button. The Power grid goes down and the T-Rex breaks out*

Here. Happy? *STOMP*

Yer or couldn't you use Cleo to create attack features for the dinosaurse or is it impossible

Have you guys played the jaws mod? it's good but when it attacks you it's spins around like a bottle on the floor. :P Yeah you would need to create new animations, then you would need to create a cleo to execute the animation, or replace the default, but that A: takes the default away, and B: creates problems adding different attacks to different dino's.

Ok speaking of animations, i didn't want to replace any ped walking animation with a four legged animation cuz i wanted to keep the default bipedal animation. So i rigged it so the the arms of the skeleton are the front legs, and it works ok. The front left legs on the models are kinda screwy, but after some fine tuning i may be able to make it work. Although one day i would like to create new animations obviously, but i'll prob need help. This is as good as four legged dino's get for now. :P

Quick clip:

This is beautiful man keep up the good work!

If you try running them over... what happens?

more i see it , more i want it ^^ very good work

I agree with Zero. Maybe trance could you make the dino's that are less heavy walk faster than the ones that are fat and huge.

I agree with Zero. Maybe trance could you make the dino's that are less heavy walk faster than the ones that are fat and huge.

Not sure i totally understand what you mean.

Sweet maps, thanks. ;) If i do a TC this'll come in real handy.

A french friend named SeBiNo had this idea like 1 year ago , you can see some videos on the ModDb page "Jurassic Park Breakout"

Np, its just nice to actually see a Jurassic park mod with actual photos of the amazing models created.

created not just take from another game but the render it's very good XD

Ow one more thing Trance I was wondering you knwo the Jurassic Park doors. Could you make them open like the original doors. Maybe you could use the code that allows the gates to slide open when you walk up to it or something.

he need to detach the door from the original model and animated them but that could be very cool if he do it ;)

that deffaintly would be.

ParoXum over at GTAF made a tutorial on how to make the swingy doors y'know guys :D

This mod rocks, I thought I was asleep when I saw it, I was in a total trance, watching all the videos :')

I love it, can't wait for a release

EDIT: Just realised, I can't remember or not, but when Jurassic City was moved to SA, I dunno if my texture for the Mesa was used... if it was... then you've got my damn permission :D

Although I could just remap it, y'know what with that problem with the mirrored logo...

Give it a decal instead :D

I could do the same with the InGen Helicopter :)

Edited by Evilraptor

Yeah, i thought about either making the doors just swing when you walk into them, but the coded proximity entry is a good idea. We'll see.

And thanks original JP modders! Means a lot! Looks like were gonna have all permissions necessary, and so long as game to other game conversions aren't too taboo then weve got an official JP mod on our hands!

You weren't asleep evilraptor, i put this all together in like a week. :P And if it was your texture included with the original JP mod then yeah it's yours. i just converted the default VC mesa. I think we need the actual helicopter model though and not just a skin for the maverick. :)

How do you guys like the 4 legged dino's?

Game to other game conversions are only really frowned upon by the GTAF community, which sucks because that means that they'll just lock a topic on this mod... but oh well they're losing out... can always upload it to GTA-World-Mods and GTAInside instead :P

As for the four legged dinos, they look real fluent... have the animations been converted from JPOG too? :P

Btw the helicopter... I could give modelling it a shot at some point... bit busy at the moment though (lack of sleep, and work, and complications -_-)

How do you guys like the 4 legged dino's?

yeah i like it but the collision of your dino need to be fixed i think ^^

it would be awesome if you could just drive up to them and damage your car without gowing through the dino's.

Lol or even when you get out a ak47 and try to shoot a the dino's they should like maybe die.