:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
TheCoolest2

Doesn't the Future request area slow the mod down?

I just thought about it, lets say the mod is almost done, but when people ask for other things, don't they have to put it in, which means it will slow down the release, shouldn't the future request thing be closed after a certain amount of time. It makes sense that it will slow down.

Edit:I know they don't put every signal thing in, but still

Edited by TheCoolest2

That has nothing to do with what I said

you do realise the mod team are focusing on making 0.2f bug free, features can wait.

TheCoolest2 meant that the team should close the future requests thread.

I just thought about it, lets say the mod is almost done, but when people ask for other things, don't they have to put it in, which means it will slow down the release, shouldn't the future request thing be closed after a certain amount of time. It makes sense that it will slow down.

Yes and no in my opinion. We should keep it up because you never know what someone may come up with for the mod. Also, it would be good to close it so that the team wouldn't be distracted by their work.

Okay, did you understood what he meant? It seems that you think we WANT to put more requests. We DON'T.

Edited by Mini-Me
Removed the quote, please remember the quoting rules

no i was saying my reasons why the requests page does not need to be closed, the mod team from what you can tell have this topic so we can suggest things which get put on a long list. i am not saying you want more features. don't forget the quoting rules btw.

Sign in to follow this